Are people using scripts to vote hot (looking for Reindeers)

Found 15th Dec 2013
it might just be me, but I have noticed I keep getting hot votes on deals I posted months ago

Anyone else?

seems to me one of the reasons is people using scripts to just vote hot on deals

21 Comments

If they are I'm pretty sure they would be banned already, its not hard to detect someone scripting at all.

What would be the point in that?

95% of people on here lost the script a long time ago

I've noticed a few of my older posts have been voted hot ... I presume it's because there are a lot of new members or perennial members that only log in at this time of year ...

Aeschylus

it might just be me, but I have noticed I keep getting hot votes on deals … it might just be me, but I have noticed I keep getting hot votes on deals I posted months agoAnyone else?seems to me one of the reasons is people using scripts to just vote hot on deals

Pretty sure people who don't know how the competition works (ie. new members) are just going back voting hot on old deals expecting to win flamedeer.

They'll be caught if they are cheating

Terrabytes

Can you link me to a script?

I'm using this one

Link

I do not think that clicking links, voting hot or anything else generates a flamedeer or increases your chance of getting one. I think that this is nothing more than an elaborate (though generous so thanks HUKD) draw except that instead of buying a ticket you have to be logged on. Then at a prescribed time (appears to be every 3 - 4 hours) you will be allocated a flamedeer. It's pure luck of the draw whether thats a white, silver or gold.

Edited by: "gerrymig" 15th Dec 2013

gerrymig

I do not think that clicking links, voting hot or anything else generates … I do not think that clicking links, voting hot or anything else generates a flamedeer or increases your chance of getting one. I think that this is nothing more than an elaborate (though generous so thanks HUKD) draw except that instead of buying a ticket you have to be logged on. Then at a prescribed time (appears to be every 3 - 4 hours) you will be allocated a flamedeer. It's pure luck of the draw whether thats a white, silver or gold.

exactly tho they seem to change the time, when it started it was every 2 and a half hours exactly, I could log on here and get one within 10 mins of doing so just browsing around but now the competition is dragging on they seem to have extended the time. I have just got nothing but whites for days I'm expecting the last day they will unleash tonnes of the things with much shorter time between them

Error440

exactly tho they seem to change the time, when it started it was every 2 … exactly tho they seem to change the time, when it started it was every 2 and a half hours exactly, I could log on here and get one within 10 mins of doing so just browsing around but now the competition is dragging on they seem to have extended the time. I have just got nothing but whites for days I'm expecting the last day they will unleash tonnes of the things with much shorter time between them

Agree ... more people are saying that they are waiting longer for a deer now .... at the end of the day it's a game and something for nothing so thanks HUKD and good luck to everyone!

I'm using this script.....
⊙HERE⊙

The conditions surrounding how you receive flamedeer have already been laid out. Which has nothing to do with voting hot or cold.

Monkeybumcheeks

I'm using this script.....⊙HERE⊙

I'm prefer this one...
Clicky

Andy@XCite

I'm prefer this one...Clicky

i personally use these ones

http://stockfresh.com/files/l/loopall/m/66/145828_stock-photo-paper-scripts-with-handwriting-text-and-old-ink-feather.jpg

Banned

I'm surprised how macro-friendly they made the competition this year.

Voting hot doesn't do a thing.

Its so basic. Pages get Flamedeer at random times. So in theory I reckon the same page can have white, silver, and gold flamedeer.

There's less silver then gold and more white then anything, its got nothing to do with a page its to do with time since you last got one and that isn't exact nor is it set in stone but more within a window, what deer you get is just random number generator.

Of course theres no such thing as random in computing but good luck trying to work out the odds.

Danielj88

I'm surprised how macro-friendly they made the competition this year.

Prefer this....
[img]encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl01qUMdmUWtOVSEQGceSVSFYgjvosSEiBy2N85LB7hhIIgXsW[/img]

being a (slightly older lady) lol, what the hell is a script? i keep seeing people going on about it x

Admin

Everyone detected using a script will get banned from the site.
I can also confirm that voting hot or cold doesn't increase your chances in catching more flamedeer.

You just need some luck
Post a comment
@
    Text