Groups

Are Po's open today?

Don't want to make a wasted trip, are Post Offices open today? Those that tend to be part of shops? I just wondered if it was possible to get post and parcels into the system even if they aren't being moved about by the strikers?

15 Comments

Yes they are, the Post Office and Royal Mail are 2 different companies

Same company different branches of it.

Collections not on strike till sat

Yes... and I've just had my post delivered :?

alisonfitz;6723028

Yes... and I've just had my post delivered :?

Delivery not on strike till sat either :-)

Yes, I was in one this morning

hellfire;6723038

Delivery not on strike till sat either :-)

Ahhh I wondered why... thanks:thumbsup:

Wait until Monday as post now and it will just get piled up with the backlog as new stuff takes priority, if its a parcel then ,maybe use a courier

Still getting our post..........and got it last week as well.

I love my scab of a postie. :-D :-D

Banned

Posties are working but sorting offices are'nt, so who the hell is sorting the post for the theiving postie to deliver?

Banned

lottysdad08;6723380

Posties are working but sorting offices are'nt, so who the hell is … Posties are working but sorting offices are'nt, so who the hell is sorting the post for the theiving postie to deliver?

dont know but it takes a thief to know 1 or so ive heard

cant fault my postie,he brings anything i haven't received in the morning at 5pm on his way home
    i dont live in a remote area and i don't even know his name but he's been sorting it himself just to make sure his route are still receiving mail.wish they were all like this!

Original Poster

Can't fault mine, we often have a chat and he is excellent as I am sure many are.

depends where you live

Just got home from the post office x

It was open here xxx

vinylandtrinkets;6725080

depeneds where you live hun, my post office in our town refused to take … depeneds where you live hun, my post office in our town refused to take my parcels yesterday, and they refused my dad today with letters. Im going to try the smaller on in our village when my hubby gets back with the car..lol

Hope you manage to send it :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
      2. word association Game72844181
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138

See more discussions