Groups

Are private number plates an investment?

I had intended to bid in the DVLA auction for a number plate that had my intials on it ; the reserve was £2600 but I missed the auction.

However, my number didn't sell and is now part of the list available for second chance bids.

Are registration plates an investment.?

8 Comments

In one respect, personalised number plates should be a good investment as they are unique. However they can make you look a bit of a donk!

Trickyjabs;4240575

In one respect, personalised number plates should be a good investment as … In one respect, personalised number plates should be a good investment as they are unique. However they can make you look a bit of a donk!

I'll second that. ;-)

Download_Dave;4240587

I'll second that. ;-)

BEAN 1 ? :oops:

How about changing your name to your number plate, much cheaper

Mr FG07 UJG :-D

( OK I nicked this from an old Viz....! )

Banned

tallpete33;4240757

How about changing your name to your number plate, much cheaper Mr FG07 … How about changing your name to your number plate, much cheaper Mr FG07 UJG :-D( OK I nicked this from an old Viz....! )

LMAO! brilliant

Mascherano;4241104

LMAO! brilliant

thats well funny.:lol:

Banned

It's not like a number plate's value will ever go up or down with age. Especially one with someone's name or initials in it.

A number plate is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Simple as that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1628
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      3. word survey1013
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions