Groups

Are PS4 Bundles with an additional controller a thing of the past?

Hi gang

As the title mentions, I'm looking for ps4 bundle with 2 controllers.

They don't seem to exist. Only with games.

Is this normal or is it just currently there are no console + controller bundles?

Ta

3 Comments

I have been looking for months for one and not come across one yet,only one i have seen is at Smyths toys that has an extra controller and a game with it for £279.99

oh no i tell a lie Sainsburys had an offer on with the console extra controller and fifa for £239 about a month and half ago but i didn't want fifa lol

Original Poster

kreen

I have been looking for months for one and not come across one yet,only … I have been looking for months for one and not come across one yet,only one i have seen is at Smyths toys that has an extra controller and a game with it for £279.99

Cheers mate. It appears Sony know people will buy extra controllers out of necessity so no point bundling

That said; the Sainsbury's deal you mentions looks good. I would have bit if I had seen it

I'd also swap for Fifa for PES 2017. I've been with pro evo franchise since the beginning and I think it's better than Fifa to this day
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171

See more discussions