Are Quidco and topcashback accounts 1 per person or 1 per household?

Found 21st Jan 2013
My eldest son would like to sign up but I'm not sure if he can with me already having accounts.Anyone know please???
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
1 per person i believe
I'm not familiar with Topcashback rules but I can't see a problem with you both having accounts with Quidco. They 'charge' £5 per year for each account (well, deduct £5 from the overall cashback) so separate accounts would be more profitable for them.
As long as he meets the requirements below I believe it is per person with quidco

Members must be over 16, resident in the UK and hold either a PayPal account or a UK bank account.
Brilliant,thanks everyone xx
remember there might be a problem with re-occuring freebies if you both do them, if they suspect someone has multiple accounts they can close them, re-occuring freebies would possible make them believe that you have multiple accounts, i contacted them when my daughter wanted to sign up and they said this is the only problem they could see
TCB per person, i recommended the wife and got the referral bonus.
sassie

remember there might be a problem with re-occuring freebies if you both … remember there might be a problem with re-occuring freebies if you both do them, if they suspect someone has multiple accounts they can close them, re-occuring freebies would possible make them believe that you have multiple accounts, i contacted them when my daughter wanted to sign up and they said this is the only problem they could see

Thanks,I will let him have any freebies lol.He only really wants one or the other to get a decent deal on a phone xx
Or just share one TCB account and max out the bonuses by using it for more and then let him take his share. It's not hard to work out how much he added to the balance.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions