Are recent deliveries already being delayed due to xmas?

Found 8th Dec 2017
Seems like some deliveries are coming later than expected this week. Is it already due to the xmas rush? Isn't it a bit early for that?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
Depends which companies you are talking about, Amazon are in a mess in ours and other areas, even now it’s up to 5 days for next day delivery and one report was of someone waiting for 5 weeks. We have had 9 items delayed in the last week with Amazon and when I complained and said we were worried about Christmas we got a scripted reply.
My last three parcels I sent out for this year was at the end of last month. All three with Hermes different addresses each took 9 days instead of the usual 2-3 days so God help this month, glad I decided years ago not to post during December. Also there are casual drivers being used this time of year who will find it hard work never having done it before so again will increase delivery time.
I've had no problems with Amazon deliveries, even same day deliveries. Had to wait over a week for a delivery from The Fragrance Shop though.
yes, my order of the Logitech G920 steering wheel was ordered on Nov 27th in time for my birthday (today) but it's still not here and the customer service ppl said it's due to a high number of orders from the amazon warehouse deals
Snakeyes64638 s ago

yes, my order of the Logitech G920 steering wheel was ordered on Nov 27th …yes, my order of the Logitech G920 steering wheel was ordered on Nov 27th in time for my birthday (today) but it's still not here and the customer service ppl said it's due to a high number of orders from the amazon warehouse deals

it's said "it's on the way" for the last 5 days...
Yes, my la redoute Black Friday order has literally just arrived but kudos to them they regularly emailed with updates.

The first of two orders with Brand Attic was also delayed and no contact / update until I sent an enquiry email. An item was now out of stock so they cancelled that, refunded and upgraded the rest of my order to next day delivery free of charge which I did receive the next day.

Impressed with both the way they handled things.
I've not noticed any delays yet, Amazon were fine and Argos delivered 4 hours later, very impressed by Argos.
I'm still waiting for delivery of a package due 5th Dec from a Amazon Marketplace seller. No tracking info as it through Royal Mail(The little cans that don't track). Already contacted the seller who said he's been told RM are swamped ATM. And with the recent snow, this better not add another week.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions