Are rejuvenated mattresses any good? Living social are selling these very cheap!

Posted 7th Oct
Saw deals on living social where Emma and eve rejuvenated mattresses are selling for as cheap as £119 (single price) with 10 years warranty and 100 nights trial. Has anyone used it before
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
No different to sleeping in a hotel.. I'm waiting for the "yuk" comments. Not used them, but seems like a good deal.
Ringfinger07/10/2019 18:29

No different to sleeping in a hotel.. I'm waiting for the "yuk" comments. …No different to sleeping in a hotel.. I'm waiting for the "yuk" comments. Not used them, but seems like a good deal.

Hahah! Great point, didn’t think it that way!
Free bed bugs and mites.
cmdr_elito07/10/2019 18:41

Free bed bugs and mites.

They are cleaned and new covers applied, so no bugs or mites.
Wouldn't they have been used by only one household before being resold on?
darsuke07/10/2019 18:46

Wouldn't they have been used by only one household before being resold on?

Yes only used by one household up to the free return period of manufacturer.
Sadly Emma and Eve and come with the mattress
isnt living social just woucher in disguise ?
I bought a rejuvenated Otty mattress. It's brilliant and was just like brand new. The mattres is usually a few weeks old. They strip of all the material and re upholster it so it's like new.
Most brand new clothes you try are on are less hygienic. Probably been tried on by some sweaty scabies infested person 5 minutes prior to you slipping into it
Basically, because of their trial period, they get a fair amount of returns. As said in other replies, they strip of the upholstery, and reupholster it. Definitely worth it if it's what you're looking for.
jimmy_the_fridge07/10/2019 19:07

Comment deleted

Personally I'd prefer if Emma and Eve came with the mattress. It's the only way you'd find me paying for a used mattress.
MadeDixonsCry08/10/2019 02:58

Personally I'd prefer if Emma and Eve came with the mattress. It's the …Personally I'd prefer if Emma and Eve came with the mattress. It's the only way you'd find me paying for a used mattress.

I bet you would still pay if they tell you that Emma and Eve have used it!
dwad1708/10/2019 11:40

I bet you would still pay if they tell you that Emma and Eve have used it!

You'd lose that bet, I'm not at that stage thankfully.
who are Emma and Eve
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants