Groups

Are sennheiser cx300 still the best in-ear headphones for the price?

Are these the best or are there better ones out there?

4 Comments

the green ones?

i can't tell you whether they're the best on the market but I use them with my iPod Nano and they work very well. You have to use the largest set of rubber covers that you can, because the bass delivery is dependant on a good fit in your ear. After a while, though, they can become a little uncomfortable, but they're better than those idiotic ear-bud type that fall out of your lugholes if you move your head a fraction of an inch.

Original Poster

Yeah, the main reason for getting them is because of the default ipod earphones that keep popping out.

Abvance;4548380

Yeah, the main reason for getting them is because of the default ipod … Yeah, the main reason for getting them is because of the default ipod earphones that keep popping out.

I think I have some useful information for you. I couldn't find it yesterday but I've found it now ... an article in The Times' entertainment supplement about earphones and headphones, and they recommend the Sennheiser CX 400 as being the best.

I quote "The in-ear CX 400s were among the best-sounding of the in-ear phones we use on the road."

Hope this helps. They're a lot more expensive than the 300s in their article (£50) but you may find them for less at Amazon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket25
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions