Are Siemens fridge freezers any good?

Found 23rd Jun 2017
Hello

Yes i need a new fridge freezer I've asked before about Bosch but now I've noticed that siemens ones have a 5 year warranty.

Anyone got any experience with them are they good? 5 years sounds like confidence in their own products, the bosch i was looking at is 2 years

Thanks

8 Comments

both share the same parent company I guess

Yep Siemens Bosch and Neff belong to the same Parent Company.

mumsnet.com/Tal…est

Got to better than hotpoint fridge freezer....especially the one that cause the fire in London tower

Adam786123

Got to better than hotpoint fridge freezer....especially the one that … Got to better than hotpoint fridge freezer....especially the one that cause the fire in London tower

Behave, you get a free £1.5mil flat included

siemens is a very good name so should be very good. i have not owned a siemens fridge before so can't comment from experience, only from the brand name.

have a Siemens tumble dryer top notch. can't see why the fridge frezze would not be as week

Why not just pick fridge freezers you like and then check the reviews online. Far easier that coming in here and asking 'are Bosch any good? Is Siemens anygood?

Ao and boots appliances are usually pretty good sites to check reviews.
Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 23rd Jun 2017

We are on our second Siemens sidebyside American fridge freezer. The first failed after about 7 years and they did repair it with a free part (we paid labour) and it went on for a further 6 months. We did buy a Siemens replacement and that's been here for 3 years. It has a 5 year warranty and I would be happy if it saw that out. We paid £1200 for ours from JL back then and went for an exact replacement purely because we liked the layout inside. We have Miele laundry and dishwasher items but our cooker/hob/extractor are Siemens and have lasted 11 years so far. The brand is part of BSH which as others have said includes Bosch and Neff.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions