Groups

are spiders getting bigger?

Banned
    i seriously think so. remember that spider predueski took a pic of? well mine was similar.

its legs were one and a half inch long exact....yes i measured it lol!

thats huge!! ive seen bigger...like the one that was on my pillow and im sure crawled along my face while i was asleep..woke me up and it was HUUUGE!

48 Comments

i would disagree

like the one that was on my pillow and im sure crawled along my face while i was asleep..woke me up and it was HUUUGE!

why, oh why, OH WHY did I click on this thread http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/s/spider-7376.gif

i think they are ya know.Maybe the flies they eat have been eating some kind of radioactive goo.

Original Poster Banned

it had thick legs too it wasnt the thin skinny type...this one was fed handsomely

Original Poster Banned

the one on my bed though...that was an abomination!!

it escaped my cluthces too...been hiving in my room for a year..i looked high and low but i cant look behind the cupboards which i think is its breeding ground

No, we're all shrinking ;-)

andygunner;6356930

i would disagree

Only another three posts until you qualify :thumbsup:

please dont scare me i HATE spiders i have a terrible irrational fear i mean proper panic attack, passing out kinds irrational

Original Poster Banned

gari189;6356967

Only another three posts until you qualify :thumbsup:

LOL well spotted :-D

whos the multi! :x

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;6356938

like the one that was on my pillow and im sure crawled along my face … like the one that was on my pillow and im sure crawled along my face while i was asleep..woke me up and it was HUUUGE!why, oh why, OH WHY did I click on this thread

LOl awwww :-D

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;6356971

please dont scare me i HATE spiders i have a terrible irrational fear i … please dont scare me i HATE spiders i have a terrible irrational fear i mean proper panic attack, passing out kinds irrational

well if you pass out...you wont know its been over your face or in your nose or ears or even had a little fling with your tongue before it crawled back out :-D :w00t:

choc1969;6356965

No, we're all shrinking ;-)

I agree :thumbsup:

kapows;6356979

LOL well spotted :-Dwhos the multi! :x

Might just be a new member - if it is a multi they run the risk of being suspended til the end of the comp......

Get ones like these in the house all the time

J9

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/j9mcl/100_0411.jpg

jeez thats a big ****** !!! :?

I wish I never see that picture, I'm going to be having nightmares haha :?

Omg!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

oh man dude! you caught it too! id have smacked it a gazillion times before i approached it lmao!

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7158/spiderhell.jpg

:w00t:

thats not real ! is it ?

I get ones like that all the time too... the last one I captured in a glass had a body as thick as my thumb - almost.

No kidding

spider hell :w00t real imo

Wanna see another?

P.S I didn't catch them DH did.

J9

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/j9mcl/100_0377.jpg

Hehe - yeap seems normal to me ^^^^^

My last one was jumping at the glass trying to get out

global warming i can live with, giant spiders created by global warming i cant live with, yes i'm a wuss :cry: give me a snake,rat, anything but SPIDERS !!!!!

Charlie Scene;6357298

:w00t:

Is this real

Guyver;6357501

Is this real

as far as i know been around awhile now that pic on the web lolz

Banned

ding;6357630

an old one but a good one ]click here if you dare

Bored already... is that all it does.. eat bugs?

Original Poster Banned

manna cant sleep at the moment lol

yeh exactly, other day was in my room about 11pmish bout to go sleep turned the pc off turned around to turn the light off and to go sleep and then I see a whopping huge spider on the wall probs tiwce the size of the one in the pic I nearly crapped my pants, I had never seen one that big I could of sworn it wasnt normal I just ran out of the room got some bug spray and killed it after 30 mins was a bitch to kill it ran behind the cabinet scariest moment of my life gives me goosbumps.

Original Poster Banned

sarbjeet_;6357721

yeh exactly, other day was in my room about 11pmish bout to go sleep … yeh exactly, other day was in my room about 11pmish bout to go sleep turned the pc off turned around to turn the light off and to go sleep and then I see a whopping huge spider on the wall probs tiwce the size of the one in the pic I nearly crapped my pants, I had never seen one that big I could of sworn it wasnt normal I just ran out of the room got some bug spray and killed it after 30 mins was a bitch to kill it ran behind the cabinet scariest moment of my life gives me goosbumps.

slipper/shoe wprks best :-D

exercise that throwing arm hehehe

kapows;6357731

slipper/shoe wprks best :-Dexercise that throwing arm hehehe

it was too big and would of made a mess on the wall lool, cant go sleep now great.

Original Poster Banned

sarbjeet_;6357739

it was too big and would of made a mess on the wall lool, cant go sleep … it was too big and would of made a mess on the wall lool, cant go sleep now great.

yeah i smacked a big one last month and i had a white wall the mess that came out of it though was unreal!

it was like baby poo splattered across the wall!

OH MY LORDY LORD! I'd have to move house if I saw that! I am PETRIFIED! For two years I lived in uni accomodation which was flats and I never saw a single one, now I'm having to relive the horrors of big black creatures scampering across the floor! YUCK!

Banned

baffledsalmon;6358082

OH MY LORDY LORD! I'd have to move house if I saw that! I am PETRIFIED! … OH MY LORDY LORD! I'd have to move house if I saw that! I am PETRIFIED! For two years I lived in uni accomodation which was flats and I never saw a single one, now I'm having to relive the horrors of big black creatures scampering across the floor! YUCK!

You have a very random username.

Btw.. they cant hurt you :thumbsup:

me and my wife have been having this discussion for months and we both agree they are getting bigger. I honestly can't remember spiders this big when i was a nipper.

How about ]this big ?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;6358089

You have a very random username.Btw.. they cant hurt you :thumbsup:

i need as much testosterone as you lol

in regards to username - hmm im guessing he/she is a fan of the BBC programs regarding fishie and their journeys...fish really can be baffled creatures at times :?

Banned

Monkeybumcheeks;6358110

How about ]this big ?

ok, thats a little more scarey.... its huge :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767280
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions