Are superdrug orders going through online?

Have been trying to place an order for 2 days but it isn't going through...has anyone ordered today ?

6 Comments

Something similar happened to me a few weeks back. When I tried a different browser it went through no problem that way.

I just made an order on Superdrug website and had no issues.

Original Poster

KGorman

Something similar happened to me a few weeks back. When I tried a … Something similar happened to me a few weeks back. When I tried a different browser it went through no problem that way.

I've tried on other website with same browser and the order went through without any issues...only superdrug site not accepting card and asks to use another card which I did n still the same issue..tried guest checkout and other browsers all has same issue..

Original Poster

barrydiniho

I just made an order on Superdrug website and had no issues.

Tried again...not accepting card regardless of having enuff funds in it...

I placed an order yesterday and it went through straight away. delete your cache and/or use another browser.

Original Poster

snowflake75

I placed an order yesterday and it went through straight away. delete … I placed an order yesterday and it went through straight away. delete your cache and/or use another browser.

Yeah usually that works but Tried and it didn't work but made a PayPal account and paid with it...finally gone through!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?22
    2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1222
    3. TechInTheBasket?610
    4. Simply games French cases?11

See more discussions