Expired

Are tesco doing their selection boxes for £1.00 again this year?

Found 10th Oct 2010
For the last few years i have bouhgt these selection boxes from tesco for £1.00 Does anyone know if tesco are doing it this year? and if so when?
Really dont want to miss it this year as i was late last year!
thanks in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Offers come offers go, you'll have to ask this question alot closer to christmas time. We are only at the start of october and as we know the good deals come late november/early december.
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 10th Oct 2010

Banned

closer? its close as it is, ive bought half my xmas prezzies already, saves waiting till december when they double the prices then say save a 1/3 and people think they actually get a good deal.

HybridTheory

closer? its close as it is, ive bought half my xmas prezzies already, … closer? its close as it is, ive bought half my xmas prezzies already, saves waiting till december when they double the prices then say save a 1/3 and people think they actually get a good deal.

No it's not, we are only in the start of october, there is another 2 months to go, supermarkets haven't even brought out their christmas food yet I'm not talking about the frozen stuff.

if they have done it for the past few years, it is likely they will have them this year too. I would say keep looking.. lots of selection boxes and treats seem to be in my local store..so it's obviously started!! But I can't say I have seen any £1 boxes yet.

I agree with some it is a little early, however it seems to be the done thing now - stock up by November.
Post a comment
@
    Text