Are the clothes on CDiscount Genuine?

10 replies
Found 16th Jun 2009
They are really cheap, eg they have one true saxon for £15?

1. Misc
  2. Clothes
10 Comments

Without sounding un-cool here but is One True Saxon a majorly hip label?

Hope so as I bought a pair of their black denims a couple of years ago from TK Maxx for next to nothing

Yeah they are genuine, they tend to have very limited stocks of stuff..

This been asked before and usually people say yes,I've never ordered anything from the site yet personally so can't say myself.

Original Poster

Oh sorry for asking twice:).
Saxon is quite an expensive brand haha , they do some nice polo's.

Arsene=Arsenal;5504572

Oh sorry for asking twice:).Saxon is quite an expensive brand haha , they … Oh sorry for asking twice:).Saxon is quite an expensive brand haha , they do some nice polo's.

Didn't mean to sound harsh but cos I know others have asked before,then I could say that most people have said they fine to buy from.
Same things get asked on here every day.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5504606

Didn't mean to sound harsh but cos I know others have asked before,then I … Didn't mean to sound harsh but cos I know others have asked before,then I could say that most people have said they fine to buy from.Same things get asked on here every day.

Like the paypal payments being on hold until you receive positive feedback or 21 days have passed, thats gotta be the most recurring question, or what is quidco?

harlzter;5504681

Like the paypal payments being on hold until you receive positive … Like the paypal payments being on hold until you receive positive feedback or 21 days have passed, thats gotta be the most recurring question, or what is quidco?

lol yeh well,people like us with several 1000 posts see the same threads time after time,but those who not come here often don't realise how often things get asked all time or find the search bar a bit hard to navigate.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5504694

lol yeh well,people like us with several 1000 posts see the same threads … lol yeh well,people like us with several 1000 posts see the same threads time after time,but those who not come here often don't realise how often things get asked all time or find the search bar a bit hard to navigate.

Yeah i understand , I hate paypal holding payments!:x

harlzter;5504681

Like the paypal payments being on hold until you receive positive … Like the paypal payments being on hold until you receive positive feedback or 21 days have passed, thats gotta be the most recurring question, or what is quidco?

or

i have used a discount code for littlewoods and now they want money:x

Alot of it is end of line or last seasons i think hence the low prices
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions