are the ebay ralph lauren tee fake?

Found 6th Apr 2015
looking at buying some are they real?

for example
ebay.co.uk/itm…1e0

loads of sellers, 14£ not bad for a tshirt brand like them any suggestions on other good quality tee with good label, looking for them because plain is boring the logo really makes it more smart
Community Updates
10 Comments
Yes, most of these are fake. I am a clothing retailer, you cant buy Ralph Lauren Tees less than £30 even on wholesale.
classfellows

Yes, most of these are fake. I am a clothing retailer, you cant buy Ralph … Yes, most of these are fake. I am a clothing retailer, you cant buy Ralph Lauren Tees less than £30 even on wholesale.

any reccomendations going to cyprus for few months want some plain tees with a logo, under 15£
On the listing it says 'PLEASE READ
These are factory second items, which means retail items that have minor fault or subtle defect & ultimately, are sold to customers for a reduced price. However be assured that Trendy Shopper will always check the item thoroughly before dispatching to avoid selling items with major faults. If you have any issues or questions in regards to items we sell please contact us and we will be at your service.'
If you want cheap tees then check TK Maxx. Really have to be careful on ebay as most are fakes.
classfellows

Yes, most of these are fake. I am a clothing retailer, you cant buy Ralph … Yes, most of these are fake. I am a clothing retailer, you cant buy Ralph Lauren Tees less than £30 even on wholesale.

You can buy genuine Ralph Lauren t-shirts for less than £30 in the Ralph Lauren outlet shops.
whelan189

any reccomendations going to cyprus for few months want some plain tees … any reccomendations going to cyprus for few months want some plain tees with a logo, under 15£

Try your local outlet centre - mine is Cheshire Oaks.
ashopaholic123

You can buy genuine Ralph Lauren t-shirts for less than £30 in the Ralph … You can buy genuine Ralph Lauren t-shirts for less than £30 in the Ralph Lauren outlet shops.

Not Polo's. They are sometimes £30 in the sale but usually £44.99.
andyb83

Not Polo's. They are sometimes £30 in the sale but usually £44.99.

He never said polos he said t-shirts and I have purchased in the outlet polos at £19.99 & £24.99 when sales are on.
Edited by: "ashopaholic123" 6th Apr 2015
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281203289640?nav=SEARCH

Seems legit
Don't know about these but I bought some Ralph Lauren t shirts of eBay and were pure and utter junk after one was they were only good for using as dusters.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants