Are The Reindeers comming this year

Found 8th Dec 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Due to brexit they have been refused entry into this country
They’ve already been released. You can only see them, the advertising and threads about them if you meet any of the following criteria:-

Never posted a deal
Been a member less than 3 days
Commented less than twice, unless it is to beg 200 times for a trade. Typically asking for a gold long haired rampant reindeer in exchange for a Slow, Limp White.
Edited by: "Oneday77" 9th Dec 2017
14 Comments
Due to brexit they have been refused entry into this country
Predikuesi23 m ago

[Image]

His sister has a Brexit lower back tattoo
"never win but good fun to play "

Ginner11 you Never post a deal or comment either by the look of things lol
Edited by: "rincewynd6" 9th Dec 2017
You missed them. They were out to play in November this year
MIDURIX41 m ago

His sister has a Brexit lower back tattoo

In contrast, your sister has a Remain lower front tattoo?
rincewynd640 m ago

"never win but good fun to play "Ginner11 you Never post a deal or …"never win but good fun to play "Ginner11 you Never post a deal or comment either by the look of things lol

and yet when you click their profile they clearly have done so, so where are you getting your false information, or are you simply making it up to have a pop at the OP?
eset123451 h, 36 m ago

and yet when you click their profile they clearly have done so, so where …and yet when you click their profile they clearly have done so, so where are you getting your false information, or are you simply making it up to have a pop at the OP?

I was having a laugh . it is allowed you know. you should perhaps try it sometime
They’ve already been released. You can only see them, the advertising and threads about them if you meet any of the following criteria:-

Never posted a deal
Been a member less than 3 days
Commented less than twice, unless it is to beg 200 times for a trade. Typically asking for a gold long haired rampant reindeer in exchange for a Slow, Limp White.
Edited by: "Oneday77" 9th Dec 2017
32685575-gARQI.jpg
Oneday777 h, 8 m ago

They’ve already been released. You can only see them, the advertising and t …They’ve already been released. You can only see them, the advertising and threads about them if you meet any of the following criteria:-Never posted a dealBeen a member less than 3 days Commented less than twice, unless it is to beg 200 times for a trade. Typically asking for a gold long haired rampant reindeer in exchange for a Slow, Limp White.

I like it lol
Predikuesi13 h, 40 m ago

[Image]

If you understood it - you would be more interested in it too.
Oneday779th Dec

They’ve already been released. You can only see them, the advertising and t …They’ve already been released. You can only see them, the advertising and threads about them if you meet any of the following criteria:-Never posted a dealBeen a member less than 3 days Commented less than twice, unless it is to beg 200 times for a trade. Typically asking for a gold long haired rampant reindeer in exchange for a Slow, Limp White.

exactly

i'll be interested to see the competition this year. I've been banging on for years about long term, prolific posters getting better prizes and they nearly got that right last year but not quite.

I'm not bothered about winning anything because i never win anything but it would be nice to see the posters who make this site what it is get rewarded
Edited by: "HankHandsome" 10th Dec 2017
Op's a 10 year member on 1/1/18 and only 1 deal posted, ever!! You're guaranteed an Xbox or PS4 or maybe even an Iphone. No wonder you're asking when it starts.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants