Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

???

Original Poster

What ??? Mean

ShopQueenB

What ??? Mean

You have provided absolutely no information. A link to the offer might be helpful.

Wowcher don't sell products as far as I'm aware. Companies use Wowcher to offer discounts to a wider audience, so to help determine whether the particular retailer offering that deal is selling genuine watches a link would help.

Original Poster

Its saying from jacob ekland but when i try and go on they website i cant find the watch

centurion01

Michael Kors ladies watch £119 on wowcher...

​when you search for the model number " MK5774" theres plenty of retailers goldsmiths, House of Fraser etc.

No - Wowcher are like Groupon - they offer products from real retailers.

Although the products like watches are usually quite cheap ones.

If you click on the deal details it should tell you who the retailer is.

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

No - Wowcher are like Groupon - they offer products from real … No - Wowcher are like Groupon - they offer products from real retailers.Although the products like watches are usually quite cheap ones.If you click on the deal details it should tell you who the retailer is.

Jacob ekland the watch is from

If I remember rightly Michael Korrs watches are made by Fossil

Personally I refuse to use any site that insists you register just to browse. As others have said it is just a gateway for retailers to offer discounts/special rates with wowcher taking a fee. It does not mean its a good deal or authentic goods. I would treat like anything else in life, if its to good to be true it generally is.
Edited by: "Argoj" 21st Oct 2016

yes, I purchased sky remote control, they were fake, dont work properly, light and a copy

is.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer34
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…68
    3. Add one, leave one game54415470
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522887

See more discussions