Groups

are thehut.com any good with preorders?

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience shopping with the website thehut.com. I just recently preordered Portal 2 for Ps3 for there and they said its dispatched today so i was wondering if anyone has preordered from thehut.com and how it took for the game to arrive from the day it got dispatched. Thanks Really desperate to play hehe.

7 Comments

i stopped pre-ordering from them after the third time that they had "stock issues". i think that was wolverine on blu-ray which finally arrived a month after release date

No they are terrible - you've been warned.

Always been brilliant for me. Have had items (mainly Blu-Rays) delivered up to 10 days before the release date before.

my copy of portal 2 has just arrived from zavvi

Hi,

Here at the hut we endeavour to despatch pre-orders a little earlier than usual to pre-empt any delays with the mail. There have been a couple of instances in the past where we have got it wrong but we are always taking customer feedback and improving our service with it.

Thank
    Thehut Group Customer Service Team

lol thats the best joke i've heard all week, the hut & customer service are mutually exclusive
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions