Are TheHut.Com crap for everyone?

7 replies
Found 16th Dec 2009
Ordered a jacket and a top last week from these guys, got an email saying they were despatched last wednesday.
On Friday i received a different top which i hadn't ordered with the receipt for the jacket enclosed, and they just haven't bothered sending the jacket at all.
Have sent a letter via their complaints procedure 2 days ago, which has been ignored, and also spent half an hour in a queue to their customer services this afternoon before giving up. (i was in work.)

Are they really this bad all the time?
I defo won't be using these sharks again anyway!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Yep, dreadful company IMHO.
Attempted to buy a few things from them both said instock and after a month of waiting for dispatch cancelled the order.:x

i've never had any problems, but then I guess it's just the luck of the draw, anywhere is great until you have a problem, then it all goes pear shaped. Good luck in getting it sorted:santa:

i orderd a game from them that didnt arrive, sorted it out quickly by sending a replacement. I would imagine this time off the year every man and his dog is ordering online.

Yes ordered a wii game for my sons xmas 2 months ago still not got it

I've been ordering DVDs from their weekly offer list most weeks this year and they've turned up when they said they would. I know that your mail was about clothing but IMO they're fine.

Why do people always buy a new jacket for the annual works p-up :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions