Groups

Are there any cash machines for midgets .........I found one in nottingham see below

ok so we were driving in nottingham to the npower games and a little lost ..We pulled up at the lights and saw a woman squatting, using a cashpoint. Couldnt believe our eyes . how low is the cashpoint. No-one really believed us how low the cashpoint was. 2 days later we left nottingham and found it on our way home again , pulled over at the lights and I videoed it. Dont know how to flip the vid round ...and first time i have ever uploaded a vid to you tube. does anyone know of this machine , its on the side of a sainsburys .

BTW I had to bend down to touch the keys and im 5.6 or summat

76 Comments

Yeah we have one like that near here - for wheelchair users I'd always thought.

I've seen lower level ones but never one that low!

Original Poster

bluedave;3078710

Yeah we have one like that near here - for wheelchair users I'd always … Yeah we have one like that near here - for wheelchair users I'd always thought.

no seriously ......its too low for them ....its two bricks up

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3078731

I've seen lower level ones but never one that low!

chicken oriental innit

shame on you :x

you came to nottingham and didnt call in for a cuppa :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;3078759

shame on you :xyou came to nottingham and didnt call in for a cuppa :-D

couldnt even find the friggin university

:thumbsup:

alnbowes;3078777

well if you had called in I could have directed you ;-)

bitseylango;3078759

shame on you :xyou came to nottingham and didnt call in for a cuppa :-D

Do you know where that is?

I don't

alnbowes;3078777

bitseylango;3078801

well if you had called in I could have directed you ;-)

I'd have personally taken you there.:whistling::p

Original Poster

so why is the cashpoint so low ....Its been driving us mad for weeks . think i will email sainsburys

alnbowes;3078847

so why is the cashpoint so low ....Its been driving us mad for weeks . … so why is the cashpoint so low ....Its been driving us mad for weeks . think i will email sainsburys

Where abouts in Nottingham is it?

t0mm;3078815

Do you know where that is?I don't

no idea, as Alan said he was lost..........it could have been any one of a number of sains. :-D

t0mm;3078830

I'd have personally taken you there.:whistling::p

Id have made him dinner, taken him there and stayed for the duration http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/a015.gif

Original Poster

bitseylango;3078860

no idea, as Alan said he was lost..........it could have been any one of … no idea, as Alan said he was lost..........it could have been any one of a number of sains. :-DId have made him dinner, taken him there and stayed for the duration

aww cheers but it was an employees doo otherwise my lyn would have been there , (an i could have blamed her for us getting lost lol) as it was i was the passenger ....we came off the M1 at junction 27 or 28 i think

bitseylango;3078860

no idea, as Alan said he was lost..........it could have been any one of … no idea, as Alan said he was lost..........it could have been any one of a number of sains. :-DId have made him dinner, taken him there and stayed for the duration

I'd put my bets on the chilwell one, you can never trust them...

or the one near the accomadore or whatever it was called.

alnbowes;3078892

aww cheers but it was an employees doo otherwise my lyn would have been … aww cheers but it was an employees doo otherwise my lyn would have been there , (an i could have blamed her for us getting lost lol) as it was i was the passenger ....we came off the M1 at junction 27 or 28 i think

LOL! no wonder you were lost! J27 is north notts, miles away from the Uni :-D

maybe they filled in the pavement after the cashpoint was in

either that or the guys who put the cashpoint in found it had a really short power lead :lol:

t0mm;3078929

I'd put my bets on the chilwell one, you can never trust them...or the … I'd put my bets on the chilwell one, you can never trust them...or the one near the accomadore or whatever it was called.

the old Commodore........that brings back memories :oops:

They've also made the cash point sideways!

Nutters :thinking:

bitseylango;3078962

the old Commodore........that brings back memories :oops:

mum always calls that area 'this is where the 'Commadore' is' so I just call it the commadore area. ahah:p

Original Poster

bitseylango;3078944

LOL! no wonder you were lost! J27 is north notts, miles away from the Uni … LOL! no wonder you were lost! J27 is north notts, miles away from the Uni :-D

may look up the sainburys in notts and try an pinpoint where it is

:thumbsup: This is an Ewoks cash machine - did'nt u know that?:whistling:

Original Poster

robtallica;3078961

maybe they filled in the pavement after the cashpoint was in either that … maybe they filled in the pavement after the cashpoint was in either that or the guys who put the cashpoint in found it had a really short power lead :lol:

think this could be true

Maybe they are getting ready for panto season.....

Banned

its simple......... its designed for toddlers or pets!

bellabonkers;3079072

Maybe they are getting ready for panto season.....

lol thats what I thought :giggle:

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;3078973

They've also made the cash point sideways!Nutters :thinking:

I never noticed that .....loooooooooooooooooool:whistling:

Original Poster

lets pop this back on this morning and see if anyone new from notts knows about this machine :whistling:

morning my love

housework's done.......honest :whistling:

Banned

lyndsbowes;3081556

morning my love

Morning x x

DLM;3081732

Morning x x

morning DLM xxx

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3081561

housework's done.......honest :whistling:

DLM;3081732

Morning x x

Morning ......

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]BOTH

GET DRESSED

LAZY BEEEEEEEACHES
    [/COLOR]
    [/FONT][/SIZE]

alnbowes;3081774

Morning ......[SIZE="5"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]BOTH GET DRESSED … Morning ......[SIZE="5"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]BOTH GET DRESSED LAZY BEEEEEEEACHES[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

lol i will in a bit :oops: kids are dressed though it's just coz i have to iron my clothes that i'm not:p

Banned

alnbowes;3081774

Morning ......[SIZE="5"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]BOTH GET DRESSED … Morning ......[SIZE="5"][FONT="Fixedsys"][COLOR="Red"]BOTH GET DRESSED LAZY BEEEEEEEACHES[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I don't feel well, leave me alone, bully

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3081792

lol i will in a bit :oops: kids are dressed though it's just coz i have … lol i will in a bit :oops: kids are dressed though it's just coz i have to iron my clothes that i'm not:p

DLM;3081917

I don't feel well, leave me alone, bully

ok I'm sorry

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Navy"]BUMP [/COLOR][/SIZE]

alnbowes;3082124

ok I'm sorry [SIZE=7][COLOR=Navy]BUMP [/COLOR][/SIZE]

I'd go hunting around all the sainsburys but.. I have assignments to do..:whistling:

t0mm;3082134

I'd go hunting around all the sainsburys but.. I have assignments to … I'd go hunting around all the sainsburys but.. I have assignments to do..:whistling:

It could be anywhere really, seeing as he got lost and came off the motorway at north notts :-D I promise to keep my eyes out whilst Im driving :thumbsup:

Banned

alnbowes;3082124

ok I'm sorry [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Navy"]BUMP [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Your forgiven x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions