Groups
    EXPIRED

are there any codes for couriers going? need to send a parcel but its a little heavy

as above really, only sending to UK.
    Also i'd be a new customer for any company as never posted anything through anyone other than RM.
    Thanks for the help

11 Comments

MYHERMES are reasonable and will collect too.

Original Poster

ok thanks i'll check them out

How heavy? Collect plus do 20% off first order and no code required.

my expierence with hermes is not the best, but it maybe just me as they broke my parcel before. collect plus is reliable and ive used them a few times

Original Poster

i'll check with collect plus too thanks

Parcel2go First parcel free upto £10 .See front page for discount code, terms and conditions.
    Edited by: "nemesiz" 11th Dec 2014

Just don't use Yodel

theg

Just don't use Yodel

Why?

NEtech

Why?

Im sure a good few people will post horror stories about them.. they are awful in every sense

Never had a problem personally. And that is not just one or two parcels. Same with myHermes, never had a problem with them either although I do not send anywhere near the volume with them as I do with Yodel.

My only problem with a courier this Xmas period was with Royal Mail and that was not a package sent by us, it was a package returned by a customer who chose to ignore our returns procedure (Yodel) and sent it via Royal Mail which is now showing as signed for by a foreigner when I am the only person to have access to the property. oO

So, on that note I will add......NEVER USE ROYAL MAIL! (of course I am joking, Royal Mail are fine also, they are all fine. Like every company, you get good employees and you get bad employees).

Original Poster

thanks all sorted now and i didn't use Yodel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?617
      2. Large card print/poster..22
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      4. Jury service1823

See more discussions