Are there any deals for BT Sport these days?

Posted 27th Dec 2019
I used to pay £5 a month with plusnet, but cancelled when it went to £10 as I really only watch Moto GP on it.
Do there tend to be any deals around for it, or is this considered a good price.
I had heard that Sky were going to start offering BT Sport directly, and we have the full Sky Sports package, but can’t seem to find much more info.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
£10 is a great price for bt sports add on. It pops up now and again on wowcher for £14.99 a month
39510150-gYydq.jpg
Best way to get bt sports is by getting a Bt sim with more than 6 or 10gb (not sure) which includes bt sports . If you have bt broadband with plus/Halo then you get double data . Bt sports can be used only in the app version or on pc . I have got it on Android box which connects to tv . Can be used on multiple devices (i am using it on 4 devices).
Also cashback is available on quidco/topcashback. Mobile network runs on EE so you can expect decent coverage . I went for £15 plan (included a jbl speaker , now jbl headset) and later on got a free data upgrade (25+25gb Halo customer ) no extra cost . Hope this helps
saeed281027/12/2019 11:04

[Image] Best way to get bt sports is by getting a Bt sim with more than 6 …[Image] Best way to get bt sports is by getting a Bt sim with more than 6 or 10gb (not sure) which includes bt sports . If you have bt broadband with plus/Halo then you get double data . Bt sports can be used only in the app version or on pc . I have got it on Android box which connects to tv . Can be used on multiple devices (i am using it on 4 devices).Also cashback is available on quidco/topcashback. Mobile network runs on EE so you can expect decent coverage . I went for £15 plan (included a jbl speaker , now jbl headset) and later on got a free data upgrade (25+25gb Halo customer ) no extra cost . Hope this helps

Thanks will look into this when my daughters sim only runs out!
I’m the same as you, only using it for MotoGP. Paying plusnet £10 a month and can view it on any device, not just limited to mobile/tablet. Can’t beat that price imo
MadSkilzYo27/12/2019 19:08

I’m the same as you, only using it for MotoGP. Paying plusnet £10 a month a …I’m the same as you, only using it for MotoGP. Paying plusnet £10 a month and can view it on any device, not just limited to mobile/tablet. Can’t beat that price imo

I think I was a bit spoilt last season because I got 6 months at 2.50 a month (with plusnet), then cancelled and took the offer out again . It went to £10 a month at the end of the season so cancelled over winter, but it looks like that is actually still a good deal compared to buying it direct from Sky or BT. Will take it out again in March.
Sky will sell Sky Sports (complete pack) and BT Sport combined for £40 a month later this month.
Saves around £3 if bought separately
If a Sky customer wants to only add BT Sport it will be £25 per month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions