Groups

Are there any deals fro existing customers to get sky+ installed?

As above. A friend wants this but can't find any deals for this. Any offers at the moment? Thanks

7 Comments

nah the best deal is the one on sky+hd

Don't go for Sky+ (Which is totally brill!), get Sky+HD! it's cheaper than Sky+ at the mo as it is on offer for £49 for both new and existing customers (plus £30 installation) and you will have to pay an extra £10 a month subsciption but you will have to pay the £10 extra a month with sky+ anyway. With Sky+HD you get the same functions, loads more storage space than Sky+ plus at the moment upto 31 HD channels (and more to come).

If you have'nt got a HD ready tv yet you can still use the HDbox on a normal tv through scart (although not in HD) and you are ready yo upgrade to HD when you want and/or can afford to buy a new telly! it's win, win!

barriey;4264260

gon't go for Sky+ (Which is brill!), get Sky+HD! it's cheaper than Sky+ … gon't go for Sky+ (Which is brill!), get Sky+HD! it's cheaper than Sky+ at the mo as it is on offer for £49 for both new and existing customers (plus £30 installation) and you will have to pay an extra £10 a month subsciption but you will have to pay the £10 extra a month with sky+ anyway. With Sky+HD you get the same functions, loads more storage space than Sky+ plus at the moment upto 31 HD channels (and more to come).If you have'nt got a HD ready tv yet you can still use the HDbox on a normal tv through scart (although not in HD) and you are ready yo upgrade to HD when you want and/or can afford to buy a new telly! it's win, win!

You no longer pay the extra £10 with sky+

I've had sky+ fitted for a year now and think its great they wanted £99 for it and 29 or 39 to fit. I left it a day or two then rang up and said I wanted to cancel my account as I was going else where and they ended up giving me it for the price to fit it! worth a try

camlen79;4265178

I've had sky+ fitted for a year now and think its great they wanted £99 … I've had sky+ fitted for a year now and think its great they wanted £99 for it and 29 or 39 to fit. I left it a day or two then rang up and said I wanted to cancel my account as I was going else where and they ended up giving me it for the price to fit it! worth a try

that's what i'm going to try on thursday fingers crossed:thumbsup:

Angelstar;4265208

that's what i'm going to try on thursday fingers crossed:thumbsup:

good luck I hope you get a really good deal!

camlen79;4265297

good luck I hope you get a really good deal!

thanks me too i'm prepared to cancel as well so maybe they will pull their fingers out but I doubt it, but it's worth a try i'll keep u posted x x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions