Groups

Are there any Designer Outlet Stores anywhere near Cambridge or Norwich?

As the tile really. I am off to Norwich and then to Cambridge next week and was wondering if anyone knew of any outlet villages like Bicester Village or Cheshire Oaks anywhere near.

Id be really grateful for a point in the right direction!

13 Comments

I know two in Essex if u want a bit of a drive!

I think Clacton or Braintree will be your nearest

Banned

There is a small one in Snettisham

lizzy.p;2852271

I think Clacton or Braintree will be your nearest

There the two I was on about lol:-D

hannah19790;2852295

There the two I was on about lol:-D

great minds think a like :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers guys, yeah I've been to the one in Swindon too. I was thinking about an hours drive, or maybe an hour and a half!

How good is the Snettisham one?

how about the Galeria at Hatfield

This is the one you need, at Braintree:

freeport-braintree.com/sto…spx

42 miles and 56 minutes from Cambridge according to Google Maps - and a good road, too if you avoid peak times.

All the usual names, plus restaurants, cinema etc. We call in if we're in the area and I can thoroughly recommend it.

Original Poster

Newbold;2854345

This is the one you need, at … This is the one you need, at Braintree:http://www.freeport-braintree.com/stores/default.aspx42 miles and 56 minutes from Cambridge according to Google Maps - and a good road, too if you avoid peak times.All the usual names, plus restaurants, cinema etc. We call in if we're in the area and I can thoroughly recommend it.

Nice one. thanks for taking the time. Yeah, I think this looks like the best bet to me.

dno what a designer outlet is. but if u want designer clothes in cambridge head over to dogfish or cat fish.

great list thx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767211
      2. love affairs45
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927340

See more discussions