Are there any free father's day card offers?

91 replies
Found 8th Jun 2010
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone has seen any free father's day cards? Usually by now I've seen them where you just pay P&P. I noticed an offer with Snapfish, but I think I have to pay P&P on top of the offer.
Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance x x x

90 Comments

Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance

Yeah, Just go to the shop and buy one, No P&P

You must r-e-a-l-l-y love your Dad a lot

Original Poster

jon1000jon;8791892

Can anyone help? Thanks in advanceYeah, Just go to the shop and buy one, … Can anyone help? Thanks in advanceYeah, Just go to the shop and buy one, No P&P

I suffer from panic attacks so I don't leave the house much. So to get a father's day card, I have to buy one online and get it delivered.

Banned

Predikuesi;8791964

thats what i was thinking...;-)

ps to the op you did ask for a free one?

Original Poster

sassie;8791907

not free but 50p … not free but 50p http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/695372/personalised-fathers-day-card-for-5

Thank you!!! :thumbsup:

midjet666;8791986

I suffer from panic attacks so I don't leave the house much. So to get a … I suffer from panic attacks so I don't leave the house much. So to get a father's day card, I have to buy one online and get it delivered.

can you not just use moonpig or something similar and actually buy your dad a card, they're not that expensive!!!!
don't me so tight OP!!!

Banned

Predikuesi;8791964

didnt realise there was a price on love

Original Poster

Predikuesi;8791964

RFC;8791992

thats what i was thinking...;-)

Well I have my dad, my step-dad, my partner, my grandad and my partner's dad.. all of them to buy cards for. I've just had to buy a new cooker as ours suddenly broke so am stuck for money at the moment!!!

Original Poster

missp27;8792019

can you not just use moonpig or something similar and actually buy your … can you not just use moonpig or something similar and actually buy your dad a card, they're not that expensive!!!!

I thought this was a forum for deals and freebies?!

bonusprint.co.uk/fre…ard offer code JUNECARD1

Ignore the other people - its not how much you pay, its the card that shows you care. x

midjet666;8792023

Well I have my dad, my step-dad, my partner, my grandad and my partner's … Well I have my dad, my step-dad, my partner, my grandad and my partner's dad.. all of them to buy cards for. I've just had to buy a new cooker as ours suddenly broke so am stuck for money at the moment!!!

You don't have to justify yourself to the people on here, you asked a question and as usual you will get some unhelpful responses.

This is a web site for saving money isn't it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bovysbabe;8792037

http://www.bonusprint.co.uk/freecard offer code JUNECARD1Ignore the … http://www.bonusprint.co.uk/freecard offer code JUNECARD1Ignore the other people - its not how much you pay, its the card that shows you care. x

Thank you :thumbsup: I just think it's sad how people are so quick to judge. I'd rather spend more money on the present that they'll keep than the card that will probably end up being chucked in the bin.

Original Poster

nikkib123;8792055

You don't have to justify yourself to the people on here, you asked a … You don't have to justify yourself to the people on here, you asked a question and as usual you will get some unhelpful responses.This is a web site for saving money isn't it :thumbsup:

Thank you!! I'll just leave them to it, if they want to judge me that's fine, they haven't got much else in their life to worry about...

sassie;8792022

didnt realise there was a price on love

Yes you are right - I'd just feel bad about giving something that cost nothing I suppose.

Now that the OP has explained her situation I understand and apologise.

Banned

Free Father's Day cards? Do you hate your dad?

Banned

Predikuesi;8792104

Yes you are right - I'd just feel bad about giving something that cost … Yes you are right - I'd just feel bad about giving something that cost nothing I suppose.Now that the OP has explained her situation I understand and apologise.

i give my mum lots of free stuff and my dad, didnt realise they would think i didnt love them :w00t:

Original Poster

DJ1;8792139

Free Father's Day cards? Do you hate your dad?

Yes. Of course I hate my father. Have you read the thread?! You can judge me all you like. I just came on here asking. It's not crime of the century!

these days are so stupid anyway its all commercial waste of money IMO

sassie;8792150

i give my mum lots of free stuff and my dad, didnt realise they would … i give my mum lots of free stuff and my dad, didnt realise they would think i didnt love them :w00t:

I was trying to apologise :whistling:

Original Poster

sassie;8792150

i give my mum lots of free stuff and my dad, didnt realise they would … i give my mum lots of free stuff and my dad, didnt realise they would think i didnt love them :w00t:

We are officially the worst children as we clearly do not love our parents because we aren't spending lots of money on a piece of card that will end up being thrown away :thumbsup:

Banned

Predikuesi;8792170

sorry usually works better, and its free :thumbsup:

Op, I didnt mean my message to sound nasty, you did say you wanted a card for free and just pay p&p, All I said was go and buy one and dont pay p&p. I was thinking that it would be cheaper to buy a card than pay p&p.

Banned

midjet666;8792161

Yes. Of course I hate my father. Have you read the thread?! You can judge … Yes. Of course I hate my father. Have you read the thread?! You can judge me all you like. I just came on here asking. It's not crime of the century!

It's OK mang, I was just joking. Don't hate me.

I'm not your dad.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;8792170

Thank you. I just wish people weren't so quick to judge. I know we all do it, but 99.9% of the time I judge in my mind and don't say anything!! Yes it's not nice to think it, but it's even worse to say it!!

Original Poster

DJ1;8792181

It's OK mang, I was just joking. Don't hate me. I'm not your dad.

Are you sure!?!

How old are you OP?

only asking coz im going to make a fathers day card with my daughter this year, maybe if you make one with a collage of pics or summit.....

midjet666;8792175

We are officially the worst children as we clearly do not love our … We are officially the worst children as we clearly do not love our parents because we aren't spending lots of money on a piece of card that will end up being thrown away :thumbsup:

I actually keep all my cards from Mothers Day & Birthdays and have a huge box of them - some make me laugh like the ones when my son was just learning how to write, and he would write words like they sounded!!!! To me, cards are more special than presents

Hope u find a lovely card btw:thumbsup:

Predikuesi;8792104

Yes you are right - I'd just feel bad about giving something that cost … Yes you are right - I'd just feel bad about giving something that cost nothing I suppose.Now that the OP has explained her situation I understand and [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]apologise[/COLOR][/SIZE].

sassie;8792177

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]sorry[/COLOR][/SIZE] usually works better, and its … [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]sorry[/COLOR][/SIZE] usually works better, and its free :thumbsup:

I thought they meant the same thing:oops:

Original Poster

jon1000jon;8792179

Op, I didnt mean my message to sound nasty, you did say you wanted a card … Op, I didnt mean my message to sound nasty, you did say you wanted a card for free and just pay p&p, All I said was go and buy one and dont pay p&p. I was thinking that it would be cheaper to buy a card than pay p&p.

No don't worry about it. I've got 5 cards to order, and I do like the idea of it being personalised too with a picture of my 2 children on it. I'm just a little more complicated than your average person with the panic attacks etc

ilovepink;8792190

How old are you OP?only asking coz im going to make a fathers day card … How old are you OP?only asking coz im going to make a fathers day card with my daughter this year, maybe if you make one with a collage of pics or summit.....

actually we done that one year - a card for my dad from my son - and stuck loads of pictures onto a piece of card and it still sits on display!

Original Poster

ilovepink;8792190

How old are you OP?only asking coz im going to make a fathers day card … How old are you OP?only asking coz im going to make a fathers day card with my daughter this year, maybe if you make one with a collage of pics or summit.....

bossyboots;8792207

I actually keep all my cards from Mothers Day & Birthdays and have a huge … I actually keep all my cards from Mothers Day & Birthdays and have a huge box of them - some make me laugh like the ones when my son was just learning how to write, and he would write words like they sounded!!!! To me, cards are more special than presentsHope u find a lovely card btw:thumbsup:

I'm 22 and I've got a 4 year old and 8 month old, so could get my 4 year old involved...

And I think cards are really special but women usually do- men usually chuck em!! (apart from my partner, he's kept so much!!)

Banned

Predikuesi;8792209

I thought they meant the same thing:oops:

so if the op didnt have panic attacks it wouldnt be ok to send a freebie, because your apology was only because of her explanation

midjet666;8792212

No don't worry about it. I've got 5 cards to order, and I do like the … No don't worry about it. I've got 5 cards to order, and I do like the idea of it being personalised too with a picture of my 2 children on it. I'm just a little more complicated than your average person with the panic attacks etc

I think you can do them on moonpig but they are not free but not to expensive either.

I very rarely do cards, waste of money, much better to get the sprats some glue and stuff and tell them to get on with it, in before some smart ass, make cards that is

talking of cards, last xmas i came across a bag of cards from the year before and what a bonus some had already been written and sealed but not given out so I popped stamps on them and off they went. The next day it hit me that one of the recipients now had a new partner so had to ring her and tell her what I had done, she wet herself laughing :oops:

midjet666;8792234

I'm 22 and I've got a 4 year old and 8 month old, so could get my 4 year … I'm 22 and I've got a 4 year old and 8 month old, so could get my 4 year old involved... And I think cards are really special but women usually do- men usually chuck em!! (apart from my partner, he's kept so much!!)

yeah im sure they would, im gonna buy some colured card and make a huge one with loads piccies in it, i just know my OH would appriciate that more then a boring card from clintons:thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;8792254

I very rarely do cards, waste of money, much better to get the sprats … I very rarely do cards, waste of money, much better to get the sprats some glue and stuff and tell them to get on with it, in before some smart ass, make cards that is talking of cards, last xmas i came across a bag of cards from the year before and what a bonus some had already been written and sealed but not given out so I popped stamps on them and off they went. The next day it hit me that one of the recipients now had a new partner so had to ring her and tell her what I had done, she wet herself laughing :oops:

:lol::lol:

michelleleemoo;8792254

I very rarely do cards, waste of money, much better to get the sprats … I very rarely do cards, waste of money, much better to get the sprats some glue and stuff and tell them to get on with it, in before some smart ass, make cards that is talking of cards, last xmas i came across a bag of cards from the year before and what a bonus some had already been written and sealed but not given out so I popped stamps on them and off they went. The next day it hit me that one of the recipients now had a new partner so had to ring her and tell her what I had done, she wet herself laughing :oops:

cheapskate :lol:

sassie;8792241

so if the op didnt have panic attacks it wouldnt be ok to send a freebie, … so if the op didnt have panic attacks it wouldnt be ok to send a freebie, because your apology was only because of her explanation

You psychoanalyst you!:-D

I apologised to the OP because it was she that I offended. Don't read anything else into that:whistling:

bossyboots;8792264

:lol::lol:

ilovepink;8792268

cheapskate :lol:

what :-D i cant help it she changed partners sheesh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52475
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515