Are there any free or next to free sim contracts?

Hi,

I am looking for a sim contract that is either free, costs very little or becomes free after cashback/selling the device.
I am not a heavy user so any allowance will benefit, just need it for emergencies.

Thanks.

12 Comments

Try freedom pop it's free but the call quality can be terrible at times depending on the 3 networks signal in your area

Talktalk mobile are good. £3.75 for 250 per month unlimited Txt, with cashback which was 52.50 last week works out in profit by about a fiver!!

Why not use three 321 payg? Not spend a penny unless you need it?

I think Pay As You Go is what you need surely?

doncoop

Why not use three 321 payg? Not spend a penny unless you need it?

ipswich78

I think Pay As You Go is what you need surely?

this or better yet the the three rewards sim with 200mb free data a month.

seabs

Freedom Pop

so if i just pay 4.99 i get 200 mins and 200 text every month with no extra payment?
Edited by: "groggy" 13th Sep 2016

groggy

so if i just pay 4.99 i get 200 mins and 200 text every month with no … so if i just pay 4.99 i get 200 mins and 200 text every month with no extra payment?

yes but make sure you opt out of everything including the free trials. These will start adding extra cost to you

Yeah get the 3 sim card with free 200mb a month and load that up with £10 and your good to go. It will be 3p a min, 2p per text and 1p per mb.
hotukdeals.com/dea…990

what i really need is a pay as you go for my lad who hardly uses his phone apart from pokemon go....any ideas?

groggy

what i really need is a pay as you go for my lad who hardly uses his … what i really need is a pay as you go for my lad who hardly uses his phone apart from pokemon go....any ideas?

Look at comment #9 try to get two sim cards under 2 different names if you can so that's 400mb per month or send one to a different address. Install the 3 app to check your data balance (I'm down to my last 16mb and 3 has sent me a alert warning). Then you swap the sim cards over, easy peasy.
http://i65.tinypic.com/24l23id.png

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 15th Sep 2016

Look at life mobile. £4.95 per month get you 500 minutes, text and data. Do it through tcb and you will get cashback to reduce that further. Runs on ee network.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One thing you've forgotten44
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
    3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184

See more discussions