Are there any good SALES deals on the ipod touch (8Gb)?

4 replies
Found 27th Dec 2007
The title says it all. I have some money set aside for the ipod touch but wondered whether there are any good sales prices on it that could save me a few squid.

Can anyone help?

4 Comments

This might be better off in Deal Requests, if it's not already (I'm confused).

Currys are sold out at £199, but PC World are in stock at the same price: LINK
Argos have it for the same price, but it comes with a half price speaker system too: LINK
Aria have the 8GB for £185ish, but I've never used them before, so I don't know what their company service is like: LINK
Amazon have got it for £188, not inc P&P: LINK
Cheapest I can find it Play.com with £179.99 - LINK.

Original Poster

Fantastic..that's very helpful...am sure they'll go cheaper.

Thanks for the work you put in..rep added

Thinking of getting one myself, so will probably go with Amazon. At least then, if they redue the price within 30 days, I can request a refund of the difference.

Johnnypanic

Amywamy;1385588

... PC World are in stock at the same price: ]LINK[...]Cheapest I can … ... PC World are in stock at the same price: ]LINK[...]Cheapest I can find it Play.com with £179.99 - ]LINK.

In which case, try the PCWorld price match - they are very good with it. Yesterday I got a basic graphics card for £30 that PCW were selling for £49.99 as they pricematched Misco. Print off ]the page at Play with the lower price as well as ]this link which mentions that they price match Play.com

When going through the checkout, they will likely say that Play is not mentioned - but they do have a category to pricematch "any" store.
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    3. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769487

See more discussions