Groups

are there any health benefits from jared beetroot?

like baxters i know fresh is best lol but was wondering if there are any benefits

8 Comments

Jared Beetroot - isn't he the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars??? :roll:

topcat63;4856066

Jared Beetroot - isn't he the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars??? :roll:

lol I was trying to figure out what Jared had to do with beetroot too lol.

In fairness to original request - mixed opinion on yahoo answers
    Found this
    [COLOR="Blue"]Beetroot has no fat, hardly any calories and is a good source of fibre.
    It also has it's own website -
    lovebeetroot.co.uk/[/COLOR]

Happy reading - listen to 30 Seconds to Mars while browsing Beetroot site

i love beetroot. My nan used to make the most amazing beetroot pickle. waaay better than baxters, and her home made pickled beetroot was something our family would fight over.

jarred beetroot - my son loved it as a kid but i did panic one day when he had eaten so much that when he went a wee he came running down stairs telling me he was peeing blood - funnily enough after that experience he went off it for a while

sn0ttyang3l;4857853

jarred beetroot - my son loved it as a kid but i did panic one day when … jarred beetroot - my son loved it as a kid but i did panic one day when he had eaten so much that when he went a wee he came running down stairs telling me he was peeing blood - funnily enough after that experience he went off it for a while

lol, we had the same experience with blue birthday cake icing.

Always hated beetroot until I was in my forties and I tasted the vacum packed beetroot. Never realised it did not have to taste of sour vinegar.

Use the vacum packed beetroot in lots of things now. Grated carrot and cubed beetroot salad in really nice and NO calories.

Buy fresh and roast in their skin in olive oil for about 1 and a half hours, scrummy

Hate jarred beetroot.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating44
      2. word association Game72844178
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30114
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30400

See more discussions