are there any high street stores that would sell a number cake tin mould?

Found 4th Sep 2010
Just wondering if anyone has seen or knows where I can get a cake tin in the shape of a number "1" on the high street, as it's my nieces' first birthday this month and my sister-in-law is trying to find a cheapish cake tin.
Anyone know/seen any?
Thank you:)

13 Comments

hi you could ring hobby craft, i dont know if they sell them but they do sell baking things and cake making stuff.

Write the number on grease proof paper the cut the cake around it..?

never seen anything like that, all i can suggest is make a big cake and cut the shape out lol

Lakeland perhaps

I know not highstreet but they are £8.75 for a plastic one and £12.94 for a metal one on eBay.

or you may have some luck in TK Maxx or The Range

micoo

never seen anything like that, all i can suggest is make a big cake and … never seen anything like that, all i can suggest is make a big cake and cut the shape out lol

Thats what I would have thought. Like Bitsey did in the cake comp.

Oh btw. Sorry Micoo for mentioning the cake competition. LOL

I thought of Lakeland but had a quick look on their website and couldn't see any. Try a local market.

Our local cookshop hires out number shaped tins so that might be worth looking out for

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. Going to pass on all the info. I had mentioned about baking a cake and cutting it out but think she wants it to look nice! ;o)

Banned

micoo

never seen anything like that, all i can suggest is make a big cake and … never seen anything like that, all i can suggest is make a big cake and cut the shape out lol

dude ask your mum if she knows, she's the cake baker of your family not you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?79

See more discussions