Groups

are there any insomniacs out there??..............

who are still awake and wanna chat coz i'm not an insomniac but i'm still awake.... i have a dilemma..... i will be back up at 6am with my boys (finished work at 1.15am) only just started feeling tired, should i go to bed or stay awake till they get up??????

lynds xxx

17 Comments

I dont like little sleep so for the sake of 2hours I would stay up.

Original Poster

bailey2k4;3893077

I dont like little sleep so for the sake of 2hours I would stay up.

really? but i love my sleep so what would you do then?

Hi, have a cup of warm milk, and try get some sleep...you will be thankful for the 2 hrs you grab come lunchtime, night night x

Original Poster

rehydrated;3893079

Hi, have a cup of warm milk, and try get some sleep...you will be … Hi, have a cup of warm milk, and try get some sleep...you will be thankful for the 2 hrs you grab come lunchtime, night night x

i think you may be right :thumbsup: think i will be dead on my feet if i don't sleep at all..... how strange that you can do all nighters when you are young but as soon as you have kids and get that bit older you couldn't even imagine it lol

How old are the boys?

Do they have lil afternoon naps, u could grap a power nap some point during the day

stay up :thumbsup:

Original Poster

guitaristkam;3893082

How old are the boys?Do they have lil afternoon naps, u could grap a … How old are the boys?Do they have lil afternoon naps, u could grap a power nap some point during the daystay up :thumbsup:

my boys are 4 and 2.... the 2 yr old SOMETIMES haves naps but the 4 yr old deffo won't but my hubby is off tomorrow and could take over from 9am onwards...... would i last that long :thinking:

lyndsbowes;3893078

really? but i love my sleep so what would you do then?

Had plenty of occasions where ive stayed up on the xbox and then realised its crazy o clock and need to be up for work in two hours. So in those cases i stay up, work and then have an early night the next night.

Original Poster

bailey2k4;3893086

Had plenty of occasions where ive stayed up on the xbox and then realised … Had plenty of occasions where ive stayed up on the xbox and then realised its crazy o clock and need to be up for work in two hours. So in those cases i stay up, work and then have an early night the next night.

but i'm in work tomorrow night 5pm till midnight :thinking:

Original Poster

well, after all that i've made my own mind up and i think i'll go to bed for an hour or 2... god night folks :thumbsup: thanx for your input :-D

Get some shut eye then!!

Original Poster

bailey2k4;3893090

Get some shut eye then!!

lol... think you're right :thumbsup: night night :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3893089

well, after all that i've made my own mind up and i think i'll go to bed … well, after all that i've made my own mind up and i think i'll go to bed for an hour or 2... god night folks :thumbsup: thanx for your input :-D

Good night hope they dont wake you up too early

Original Poster

bailey2k4;3893092

Good night hope they dont wake you up too early

me too :-( lol

insomnia please release me....

Original Poster

ok...... so..... i went to sleep...... and ermmmmm..... now i'm awake...... ermmm well i think i am anyway :thinking: :lazy:

Tired??

Original Poster

bailey2k4;3897721

Tired??

yeah :-( and now i'm in work till 12.30 and back in at 7.30 in morn :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions