Groups
    EXPIRED

Are there any iPad Mini Retina deals (32GB) at the moment?

I'm specifically hoping to get an iPad Mini 2 32GB. I missed the deals from a few weeks ago and can't seem to find any others at the moment. Does anyone know of any? Thx

6 Comments

Theres This!

im also lookin. think theres a very deal, which when u sign up for credit u get £30 off, which brings it down to black friday £250 prices. havnt tried so cant confirm. say if u find it cheaper. thanks

Chiefton

im also lookin. think theres a very deal, which when u sign up for credit … im also lookin. think theres a very deal, which when u sign up for credit u get £30 off, which brings it down to black friday £250 prices. havnt tried so cant confirm. say if u find it cheaper. thanks

actually that may just work with the 16gb, but i did see u get 10% off for signing up to credit

Original Poster

Hi
    I didn't fancy doing the whole credit thing with Very, but just managed to get it for £249 from Rakuten, (Pixel Electronics), with the £10 discount voucher GIFT40. Hope this helps

same on the credit, thanks for the tip on rakuten, just ordered. damn december is gonna b expensive this year!

Original Poster

I know the feeling! Glad I was able to help a little though...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2026
      2. BT sport on sky boxes49
      3. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?47
      4. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1216

See more discussions