Groups

Are there any keen Cyclists out there who could help me please? I need some advice about buying a roadbike!!!

Please see post as it will help,

hotukdeals.com/dea…095

Please could someone take some time out to help me with a query!

I really want to buy the bike featured on the above mention thread but need some help!

So Lance Armstrong if you are on this site please could you advise!!!

I have a Specialized Sirus which i love and have used for the last year, i brought it in order to get back on a bike and get some miles under my belt and use as a stepping stone to a true road bike!

When i saw these deal i clicked on straight away to buy but observed that they only have 56cm frames left! These apparently are suitable for person btw 5-9 and 6ft. I am a nat's hair under 5'9 and have 30" legs, the question is will this bike be suitable for me or am i just going to buy something that is not fit for purpose? My thought was i could just lower the seat but i could do with some direction from some peeps in the know!

Thank you

3 Comments

Banned

platform shoes

Why not try asking on a dedicated cycling site ... rather than an "old wives" shopping site

try HERE

At 5'9 you'd be better with a 54cm frame. However all brands vary in their sizing. Go to a bike shop & sit on a 56 bike from the same manufacturer to get an idea. Personally I prefer slightly bigger frames.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions