Are there any nice people left in the world?

Banned 76
Found 5th Dec 2007
I got stabbed in the back 2 years ago by my best friend at work, and subsequently lost my job of 12 years. And today I find that another friend is going through exactly the same thing.

I won my tribunal case in an out of court settlement, but, why do people act and be total bast**ds at work?

Some days I just feel like acting the same way, but then I know that will get me nowhere

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
77 Comments

Banned

ah thats life then .. you never realised that some people are here only for themselves and fcuk everyone else.. ah fine trait in people dont you think :roll:

Im nice.....to everyone, but always seem to get shat on in return!

Banned

Most of our lives we get to be the bird, sadly the other times you get to be the statue

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

ah thats life then .. you never realised that some people are here only … ah thats life then .. you never realised that some people are here only for themselves and fcuk everyone else.. ah fine trait in people dont you think :roll:

I realised it, just wish it didn't happen so much. The fcuk you mentallity is getting worse, and growing stronger by the day.

My god people, has no one watched Ghostbusters 2....its christmas soon goddammit:w00t: :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy

You are always so lovely to me :w00t:

Hows bump btw?

Original Poster Banned

sassie

Most of our lives we get to be the bird, sadly the other times you get to … Most of our lives we get to be the bird, sadly the other times you get to be the statue

I must be a statue permanantly.....I must learn to move a bit faster

Banned

Lulu'sMammy

:roll:

UltimoScorpion

You are always so lovely to me :w00t: Hows bump btw?

Shurrup ya biff! LOL joking. bump is fannytastic 8-9 weeks left!!

Everyone only thinks of themselves, that's life. I don't fully trust anyone outside my close family.

Even acts of kindness are done in order to make the "kind" person feel good and important. True selflessness doesn't exist, only true selfishness.

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy

Shurrup ya biff! LOL joking. bump is fannytastic 8-9 weeks left!!

Lulu'sMammy

fannytastic

Hmmm, and I bet thats feeling the strain:w00t:

Banned

Tune Up

Everyone only thinks of themselves, that's life. I don't fully trust … Everyone only thinks of themselves, that's life. I don't fully trust anyone outside my close family.Even acts of kindness are done in order to make the "kind" person feel good and important. True selflessness doesn't exist, only true selfishness.

its all down to religion I think :whistling:

I like to think I'm a nice person .....

I'm not sure Mr B would agree :evil:

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

its all down to religion I think :whistling:

Awww why dont we just throw racism, sexism and homophobia into the pot as well!!!

Its down to people having such cr*p upbringings and cr*p parents and then taking it out on the rest of us. I think we need to adopt a shrink mentality like they have in the states

Original Poster Banned

jennybubbles

I like to think I'm a nice person .....I'm not sure Mr B would agree … I like to think I'm a nice person .....I'm not sure Mr B would agree :evil:

I do:p when you are not throwing snowballs in my direction

as i always say

treat ppl how you expect to be treated

and i always beleive in karma - what goes around comes around

Banned

UltimoScorpion

Awww why dont we just throw racism, sexism and homophobia into the pot as … Awww why dont we just throw racism, sexism and homophobia into the pot as well!!!Its down to people having such cr*p upbringings and cr*p parents and then taking it out on the rest of us. I think we need to adopt a shrink mentality like they have in the states

yeah i know:giggle: and eating too much chocolate :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

Isn't chocolate supposed to make people nicer

Banned

UltimoScorpion

Isn't chocolate supposed to make people nicer

dunno but thought i would throw that Idea into the ring :giggle:

dog_cop

gotta try and blame everything :lol:

Banned

jennybubbles

gotta try and blame everything :lol:

the ethos is .. blame someone else instead of yourself :w00t:

marialouise314

as i always saytreat ppl how you expect to be treatedand i always beleive … as i always saytreat ppl how you expect to be treatedand i always beleive in karma - what goes around comes around

Thats pretty much my attitude if your not nice don't expect niceness in return!!!

my ethos...deny, deny, deny

UltimoScorpion

I do:p when you are not throwing snowballs in my direction

Well I never!!!!

thx for agreeing jen - have some rep :thumbsup: xxxx

Banned

bitseylango

my ethos...deny, deny, deny

more like BUY BUY BUY :giggle:

marialouise314

thx for agreeing jen - have some rep :thumbsup: xxxx

Anytime :thumbsup:

I subscribe to the 'everything-comes-back-on-ya-thrice-over' school of thought. Doesn't lead to much to the nasty side of things :-D

Original Poster Banned

marialouise314

as i always saytreat ppl how you expect to be treatedand i always beleive … as i always saytreat ppl how you expect to be treatedand i always beleive in karma - what goes around comes around

So why does the sh1t keep coming round this way

Banned

UltimoScorpion

mmmm your a sh1t magnet at the moment :?

UltimoScorpion

Were you really awful in a past life???

Sometimes I think I must have been hitler :roll:

jennybubbles

Anytime :thumbsup:I subscribe to the … Anytime :thumbsup:I subscribe to the 'everything-comes-back-on-ya-thrice-over' school of thought. Doesn't lead to much to the nasty side of things :-D

thanks for my extra green box much appreciated:-D :-D :-D

Banned

marialouise314

rep begging :whistling:http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/b038.gif

Original Poster Banned

marialouise314

Lets see if we can get you a light green one

Original Poster Banned

UltimoScorpion

Lets see if we can get you a light green one

Yyyyyeeesssss!!!! Man I carry some weight

dog_cop

rep begging :whistling:

not really I gave jen some rep and ,oh that karma thingy happened again ,and it was returned :thumbsup:

see how nice peeps get rewarded 8-)

Original Poster Banned

jennybubbles

Were you really awful in a past life???Sometimes I think I must have been … Were you really awful in a past life???Sometimes I think I must have been hitler :roll:

I must have been hitlers mum, and been proud my son is doing so well!:w00t:

omg i just wet myself - wots the light green one??

when i was in my late teens i was in a really tight group we were all best friends (5 of us) then when i spilt from my ex i realised they were all using me, my ex was part of a local rugby team played for a local pub/club and basically because of him we all got treatd like royalty there
we never had to que got free drinks and a vip area we were in there most nights after i spilt with him for cheating on me he told the rugby group that it was i that cheated on him therefore i lost all my rugby (so called friends) and my group of friends that obvisously were just using me for how we got treated whilst i was with him,
we even had a girls holiday booked to ibiza that they made it utterly impossible for me to go even though i paid for most of it!!! (just by being plain nasty)

i now have 1 best mate shes called kim she is the best friend ever she has been there for me as much as i have been for her, i have loadsa other friends but i've learnt from my mistakes

UltimoScorpion

Yyyyyeeesssss!!!! Man I carry some weight

Not as much as I did before the rep system change :lol:

Banned

marialouise314

not really I gave jen some rep and ,oh that karma thingy happened again … not really I gave jen some rep and ,oh that karma thingy happened again ,and it was returned :thumbsup: see how nice peeps get rewarded 8-)

:roll:

bring back vicious rep I say http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/e073.gif

dog_cop

rep begging :whistling:

hello there, i bet you look good in a uniform!!!!

(does that get me any rep????):giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771768
    2. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…23
    3. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1115
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54846

See more discussions