Groups

Are there any Postal Strikes?

I never got any letters though the post today!

I sent a letter with my niece's brith certificate by special delivery to the passport application place - They said the never recieved anything?

Plus the website says " Special Delivery Next Day items are first tracked when they have reached our mail centre. This may be late in the evening on the day the item was sent.

Information on your item is not yet available online. "
    ( I sent it out on friday?!)

Hmm, time to claim, how do i go about doing this? and do i even put a value of the item in?

6 Comments

did you send it after last pickup on friday maybe?

Original Poster

barky;7918689

did you send it after last pickup on friday maybe?

Nope i sent it at half 11 in the morning! =(

No there's no strike's on, you need to go down to the post office where you sent it and as for a lost mail form.

I take it you've still got your proof of posting.

For value you put the price of a new full birth certificate but cos it's not got there today you are entitled to a full refund on your postage as well

are you sure you sent it special delivery?

there are rare chances that special delivery arives 2 days later rather than next day
    so wait another day or so

Original Poster

boothy;7918819

are you sure you sent it special delivery?

Yup says Special Delivery on the receipt, and when i enter the tracking stuff into the website.

stephie01262;7918805

No there's no strike's on, you need to go down to the post office where … No there's no strike's on, you need to go down to the post office where you sent it and as for a lost mail form.I take it you've still got your proof of posting.For value you put the price of a new full birth certificate but cos it's not got there today you are entitled to a full refund on your postage as well

Ok will do, and yes i do have the proof of postage.
    Thanks for the help =D

muffin247;7918830

there are rare chances that special delivery arives 2 days later rather … there are rare chances that special delivery arives 2 days later rather than next dayso wait another day or so

Yeah thats what im assuming at the moment,
    I'll wait till tommorow and hopefully get this sorted

Thanks for the help people
    Much appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121