Expired

~Are there any Santander Branches in Tenerife, Playa De Las Americas/Los Christianos

Found 7th Jun 2013
Going on Holiday and I get free withdrawals in Tenerife from any Santander ATM. This is fantastic for me but I am struggling to find information of where any Santander ATM/Banks are on the island (specifically Playa De Las America/Los Christianos) as it's no good if the only place is 20 miles away.

Any veteran Tenerife holidayers able to part me with some of your wisdom?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Santander
9 Comments
there is plenty in los chris
yes, i can confirm there are about 57, i think most the atms are santander
Lots, it's a Spanish bank. Like asking if there is a LLoyds in Birmingham.
Original Poster
ripoffh8er

Lots, it's a Spanish bank. Like asking if there is a LLoyds in … Lots, it's a Spanish bank. Like asking if there is a LLoyds in Birmingham.

I presumed there would be but you know what they say about presumptions
SixFeet

I presumed there would be but you know what they say about presumptions

I'm sure that's assumptions - but I know what you mean!

We used to live over there and banked with Santander so don't worry, you'll be fine they're all over the place. Have a great holiday!
Original Poster
ripoffh8er

I'm sure that's assumptions - but I know what you mean!We used to live … I'm sure that's assumptions - but I know what you mean!We used to live over there and banked with Santander so don't worry, you'll be fine they're all over the place. Have a great holiday!

Haha yeah that's the one. Think my heads already at Manchester Terminal 2 and waiting impatiently for my body to catch up. Thanks for the confirmation.
There's one between Hotel Las Palmeras and the dual carriageway that goes up to the Columbus hotels - near the corner.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants