Expired

~Are there any Santander Branches in Tenerife, Playa De Las Americas/Los Christianos

Found 7th Jun 2013
Going on Holiday and I get free withdrawals in Tenerife from any Santander ATM. This is fantastic for me but I am struggling to find information of where any Santander ATM/Banks are on the island (specifically Playa De Las America/Los Christianos) as it's no good if the only place is 20 miles away.

Any veteran Tenerife holidayers able to part me with some of your wisdom?
Community Updates
AskSantander
9 Comments
there is plenty in los chris
yes, i can confirm there are about 57, i think most the atms are santander
Lots, it's a Spanish bank. Like asking if there is a LLoyds in Birmingham.
ripoffh8er

Lots, it's a Spanish bank. Like asking if there is a LLoyds in … Lots, it's a Spanish bank. Like asking if there is a LLoyds in Birmingham.

I presumed there would be but you know what they say about presumptions
SixFeet

I presumed there would be but you know what they say about presumptions

I'm sure that's assumptions - but I know what you mean!

We used to live over there and banked with Santander so don't worry, you'll be fine they're all over the place. Have a great holiday!
ripoffh8er

I'm sure that's assumptions - but I know what you mean!We used to live … I'm sure that's assumptions - but I know what you mean!We used to live over there and banked with Santander so don't worry, you'll be fine they're all over the place. Have a great holiday!

Haha yeah that's the one. Think my heads already at Manchester Terminal 2 and waiting impatiently for my body to catch up. Thanks for the confirmation.
There's one between Hotel Las Palmeras and the dual carriageway that goes up to the Columbus hotels - near the corner.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants