Are there any saving accounts that allow DD payments?

Posted 23rd Nov 2021
I know Tesco used to ages ago but stopped, I want to switch for the Santander offer but don't want to switch my main account.

thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
9 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Author
    bwanakuba23/11/2021 10:43

Comment deleted

Not looking for the savings , just to set up a few DD so I can meet the switching Incentive criteria.
  2. Avatar
    Post Office savings allows DD, at least for now but they're stopping it in February. Should be enough time to do a few switches by then if you're quick

Paypal is a very easy DD as you can link your paypal account to multiple bank accounts.
  3. Avatar
    Author
    fabsaver23/11/2021 11:00

Post Office savings allows DD, at least for now but they're stopping it in …Post Office savings allows DD, at least for now but they're stopping it in February. Should be enough time to do a few switches by then if you're quick Paypal is a very easy DD as you can link your paypal account to multiple bank accounts.

I thought they had stopped? How many DD do they allow?
  4. Avatar
    BobbyBoy2123/11/2021 11:22

I thought they had stopped? How many DD do they allow?

You can only link one bank account at a time to each PO savings account. However when the switch is completed it's easy to change the linked bank and move on to the next switch....
  5. Avatar
    Author
    fabsaver23/11/2021 11:39

You can only link one bank account at a time to each PO savings account. …You can only link one bank account at a time to each PO savings account. However when the switch is completed it's easy to change the linked bank and move on to the next switch....

How many do PayPal allow, I need 2 for the Santander offer
  6. Avatar
    BobbyBoy2123/11/2021 11:40

How many do PayPal allow, I need 2 for the Santander offer

You can link as many bank accounts as you want to PayPal. However linking PayPal to a bank account will only count as one DD for that account.

If you need two they'll need to be two different DDs (eg PO and PayPal).

There's lots of information on this in the various switching offer threads on here and on MSE.
  7. Avatar
    Author
    fabsaver23/11/2021 11:46

You can link as many bank accounts as you want to PayPal. However linking …You can link as many bank accounts as you want to PayPal. However linking PayPal to a bank account will only count as one DD for that account.If you need two they'll need to be two different DDs (eg PO and PayPal).There's lots of information on this in the various switching offer threads on here and on MSE.

I'll search it on there, if you don't mind can you link me to a thread please? Thanks.
  8. Avatar
    Author
    fabsaver23/11/2021 11:54

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-ps130-cashback-when-you-switch-your-current-account-to-us-at-santander-3792503#thread-commentshttps://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/get-ps130-cashback-when-you-switch-your-current-account-to-us-at-santander-3792503#thread-commentshttps://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6296624/santander-130-switch-offer/p1

Thanks
Post a comment
Discussions
Top Merchants