Are there any smallish Android phones with 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM which are under £160 and don't have a bunch of complaints of the product failing? Thanks

Found 16th Jul 2016
I'm looking for a phone the same size as or preferably smaller than a Z1C. The Z3C or HTC Mini 2 seem like the closest but I think the mini doesn't have the 2GB RAM and is pricy and the Z3C has a record of needing pricy repairs?

I think Huawei may have a phone which fits the spec but possibly not, possibly they are all too big.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!
Community Updates
AskiPhonePhonesRAMAndroid
7 Comments
Buy a used LG G2. Really good phones. Premium build and quality.
I couldn't fault my old Samsung s5, not a patch on my s7 but still a good phone
Don't get the HTC Mini 2!

The lack of ram is a huge issue with this phone. Mine constantly froze and crashed and had various Google errors. The handset itself is a thing a beauty, probably the best looking and feeling handset on the market in this form factor but I found it couldn't deal with my day to day usage so had it for less than 5 months.
Edited by: "seabs" 16th Jul 2016
Original Poster
Thanks guys. We went with the Wileyfox Swift. It was between that and the Moto G 2015 1gbg/2gb edition, the LG X Screen and the Samsung J5 (2016 16gb/2gb edition). Samsung has a great battery and AMOLED screen apparently but we couldn't find it anywhere in the UK, just the 2015 edition. Moto G is waterproof but in the end the Wileyfox was only £99 and has Cyanogenmod so...
Original Poster
westy125

I couldn't fault my old Samsung s5, not a patch on my s7 but still a … I couldn't fault my old Samsung s5, not a patch on my s7 but still a good phone

Thanks. We might have gone with the 2016 edition since that has 16gb internal storage and 2gb ram but we couldn't seem to find it in the UK.
quixoticduck

Thanks guys. We went with the Wileyfox Swift. It was between that and the … Thanks guys. We went with the Wileyfox Swift. It was between that and the Moto G 2015 1gbg/2gb edition, the LG X Screen and the Samsung J5 (2016 16gb/2gb edition). Samsung has a great battery and AMOLED screen apparently but we couldn't find it anywhere in the UK, just the 2015 edition. Moto G is waterproof but in the end the Wileyfox was only £99 and has Cyanogenmod so...

Good choice. Get the free 3 sim card, every month you get free 200mb of 4G data three.co.uk/Fre…t=1 When I got my sim card I topped it up with £5 and stuck it in my second sim slot as back up/give out the number to people who I don't want to give my main number to You can download the 3 app from the playstore to check when your close to reaching your 200mb limit so you can switch to another sim, then wait until the following month to receive your free 200mb of 4G data.

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Jul 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants