Are there any tennis players here?

Found 30th Jan 2009
Okay, well I live in East Lancashire and I'm 19. I've been searching for a club that actually has tournaments and isn't purely coaching. I played competative tournaments for the Army and I'm dying to get back into the game but I just can't find anywhere. I've played various courts so I'm not too bothered about that.

Could anyone help me?

Cheers
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  2. Tennis
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tennis
8 Comments
Banned
Hiya, i play a little bit of tennis, not competitely but i sure work up a sweat! lol

I used to be in the LTA Lawn tennis Association, you could give them a ring and they would be able to tell you lots info on all the places in your area!

ShexySarahx
davidlloyd.co.uk/ do tournaments for gym members
Original Poster
XUpForSumFunX;4230106

Hiya, i play a little bit of tennis, not competitely but i sure work up a … Hiya, i play a little bit of tennis, not competitely but i sure work up a sweat! lolI used to be in the LTA Lawn tennis Association, you could give them a ring and they would be able to tell you lots info on all the places in your area! :)ShexySarahx

I've had a look on the LTA site, might give them a ring as a last ditch effort, looking to play competitively though. Thanks though
Original Poster
jtx;4230429

http://www.davidlloyd.co.uk/ do tournaments for gym members

Nearest David Lloyd is in Bolton, quite a way for me atm. Cheers though :thumbsup:
i used to play lots of matchplays to cut down my lta player rating, i was a member of hatch end tennis club, dont think i ever played any tournaments in lancashire.
Original Poster
acecatcher3;4230623

i used to play lots of matchplays to cut down my lta player rating, i was … i used to play lots of matchplays to cut down my lta player rating, i was a member of hatch end tennis club, dont think i ever played any tournaments in lancashire.

Its murder just finding a club in Burnley or Padiham, so annoying!
im a champ on wii sports.
Original Poster
Danny_d;4231455

im a champ on wii sports.

Yeah, its not bad, all about timing on that though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants