Are there any tennis players here?

Okay, well I live in East Lancashire and I'm 19. I've been searching for a club that actually has tournaments and isn't purely coaching. I played competative tournaments for the Army and I'm dying to get back into the game but I just can't find anywhere. I've played various courts so I'm not too bothered about that.

Could anyone help me?

Cheers

8 Comments

Banned

Hiya, i play a little bit of tennis, not competitely but i sure work up a sweat! lol

I used to be in the LTA Lawn tennis Association, you could give them a ring and they would be able to tell you lots info on all the places in your area!

ShexySarahx

Original Poster

XUpForSumFunX;4230106

Hiya, i play a little bit of tennis, not competitely but i sure work up a … Hiya, i play a little bit of tennis, not competitely but i sure work up a sweat! lolI used to be in the LTA Lawn tennis Association, you could give them a ring and they would be able to tell you lots info on all the places in your area! :)ShexySarahx

I've had a look on the LTA site, might give them a ring as a last ditch effort, looking to play competitively though. Thanks though

Original Poster

jtx;4230429

http://www.davidlloyd.co.uk/ do tournaments for gym members

Nearest David Lloyd is in Bolton, quite a way for me atm. Cheers though :thumbsup:

i used to play lots of matchplays to cut down my lta player rating, i was a member of hatch end tennis club, dont think i ever played any tournaments in lancashire.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4230623

i used to play lots of matchplays to cut down my lta player rating, i was … i used to play lots of matchplays to cut down my lta player rating, i was a member of hatch end tennis club, dont think i ever played any tournaments in lancashire.

Its murder just finding a club in Burnley or Padiham, so annoying!

im a champ on wii sports.

Original Poster

Danny_d;4231455

im a champ on wii sports.

Yeah, its not bad, all about timing on that though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again417
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions