Are there any upcoming annual airline deals?

7 replies
Found 12th Mar
I know some people on here are amazing travel flight experts so thought I would ask; are there any upcoming annual website flight deals coming up? Eg 'annual easter flight bonanza'

Me and my g/f are heading to New Zealand in September and looking at booking our flights. Air NZ has some fair prices but we're just wondering if there will be any good offers coming up elsewhere as we are open to buying smaller flights and stopping in places and exploring for a few days

Thanks all!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Sky scanner, secretflying, netflights,
secretflying good for deals.

Virgin just had one!

Follow secretflying and get emails fornuk and europe flights, other than that flights to nz cheapest we found we around 470 in october

I wouldn't use anyone other than air new Zealand for this route

Try speaking to Dialaflight (google them). We've found them excellent with advice and with access to cheap deals with a really good service. They are particularly good at sorting out more complicated stop overs and the like.

Been watching London to Vegas flights for December for 3 months, these halved Friday before last so I booked. Had I waited until the weekend, I would have saved even more, still got a good deal as prices have now gone up again. You have to monitor prices and book when prices drop. GOOD LUCK

It's always worth registering with most airlines newsletters, Twitter/Facebook feeds. I'm flying with Thai in a few weeks and paid just shy of £400 from London to Auckland with a week stop in BKK. Also consider being flexible, e.g. flying from other European airport, open jaw flights, etc....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide812
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55

See more discussions