Groups

Are there any vouchers around for BOGOF to London Zoo?

Please? Like with Tesco or something?

Looking to go during the holidays - a saving would be good!

Thanks

11 Comments

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;4745772

if you travel by train its 2 for one here x … if you travel by train its 2 for one here x http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/zsl-london-zoo

No, it will be car - thanks though

You can get 20% off (see the deal posted by 'edi' this afternoon (sorry cant do links). We are going in the Easter Hols free courtesy of Tesco Clubcard Deals.

Original Poster

LJM;4745833

You can get 20% off (see the deal posted by 'edi' this afternoon (sorry … You can get 20% off (see the deal posted by 'edi' this afternoon (sorry cant do links). We are going in the Easter Hols free courtesy of Tesco Clubcard Deals.

I have got £20 in vouchers so £80 towards the tickets but need a bit extra, I wanted to treat my mum, mum-in Law and her Stepdad, too so was hoping I could find a BOGOF deal.

Also, I have mislaid £9.50 of my vouchers and Tesco said that if I order new ones I won't get them till May, which will be too late - gonna have a good root through my papers later on tonight

I saw the 20% off deals but was hoping for a bit more LOL!

The train deal is a good one (as mentioned above). You can get a really cheap ticket (I think the cheapest worked out at like £2.10) and just use it to get a 2for1. Worth a look as to whether you can order online.

Failing that, I think WHSmith have just started this promortion on any purchase made in their store. Have fun!

Original Poster

Shelby25;4746095

Failing that, I think WHSmith have just started this promortion on any … Failing that, I think WHSmith have just started this promortion on any purchase made in their store. Have fun!

Ooh, really, can anyone confirm?

Mrs.Z;4746239

Ooh, really, can anyone confirm?

No, i've got the vouchers and London Zoo isn't included.

Original Poster

WonderWoman;4746381

No, i've got the vouchers and London Zoo isn't included.

Shame, thank you for letting me know

I am sure I saw something about ELC on here somewhere doing days out vouchers but the thread seems to have disappeared, anyone know about it?

I'd do what someone else suggested and buy a really cheap train ticket (Even if you don't use it)- the savings will be worth it! Enjoy your day out.

Original Poster

torapoole;4746563

I'd do what someone else suggested and buy a really cheap train ticket … I'd do what someone else suggested and buy a really cheap train ticket (Even if you don't use it)- the savings will be worth it! Enjoy your day out.

What, so I can literally go and buy the cheapest ticket and they will let me use it?
    On the website it says I have to show travel to London - I am in London already and does it have to be on the day I visit? The T&Cs on there website aren't much help :giggle:

Mrs.Z;4747009

What, so I can literally go and buy the cheapest ticket and they will let … What, so I can literally go and buy the cheapest ticket and they will let me use it?On the website it says I have to show travel to London - I am in London already and does it have to be on the day I visit? The T&Cs on there website aren't much help :giggle:

Yes, it has to be on day of travel but you can literally purhcase the cheapest rail ticket available.
    Shame that London Zoo is not listed on WHSmith's 2for1, as I wanted to take my little one. Looks like I will have to use the train trick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30385
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …69119
      3. Fraudulent site2445
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273

See more discussions