Groups

Are these any good - speakers / amp

Looking to get some equipment to do discos / parties and was wondering if this would be a good starter kit. Not got much money. Any advice would be great or if there is any better cheaper thanks

htfr.com/mor…393

sc

7 Comments

Looks like you get quite a bit of kit for the money there. Always hard to tell how good speakers are until you hear them though! I'm sure it'd be adequate for small/mid venues though.

Original Poster

thanks for replying. Just waiting to hear some feedback from a few people before going for it. Got my eyes on a laser next then see what else i can save up for. I left all my stuff with a friend a while ago and it all got bashed about so wanting to get some new stuff.

sc

I wish I had the room to store kit like that myself. Mmmmm a laser.....

Original Poster

yeah going to get the kam 3dr laser - only £250. Would like to add a bit of something different to the usuall mobile disco, fed up with the crappy lights that get used.

htfr.com/mor…393

Personally I'd lookout for used stuff on ebay and the like.

Doesn't seem a bad package though to be fair

Will you use a laptop or cd decks etc?

Original Poster

i will be using cd decks,
    s

Original Poster

any other people think these are worth getting?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426156
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134317
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32149
      4. Your dream gaming set up?815

See more discussions