Are these boots unisex?

Found 16th Jan
I have these boots and they are listed in the sale under men and women.

If I copy the link as you see below it says men.

drmartens.com/uk/…nes

Do you think these boots are seen as unisex?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
Sizes available on American site suggests they are, it's all down to personal preference,
33071910-AQGy4.jpg
Original Poster
shadey127 m ago

Sizes available on American site suggests they are, it's all down to …Sizes available on American site suggests they are, it's all down to personal preference,[Image]

Thanks for that. I didn’t think about checking the American sizing. I was worried they’d been put in the women’s section in error.
"Do you think these boots are seen as unisex?"

Are you bothered about the opinion of people who want to classify stuff like that?
Original Poster
EndlessWaves21 m ago

"Do you think these boots are seen as unisex?"Are you bothered about the …"Do you think these boots are seen as unisex?"Are you bothered about the opinion of people who want to classify stuff like that?

No I’m not but I thought if they were put in the women’s section in error and they were a man’s size 6 that I ordered then I was worried that the sizing might be different and they wouldn’t fit.
XSerenityX1 h, 37 m ago

No I’m not but I thought if they were put in the women’s section in error …No I’m not but I thought if they were put in the women’s section in error and they were a man’s size 6 that I ordered then I was worried that the sizing might be different and they wouldn’t fit.

They are nice!
They are the type of shoes i'd buy my mom.
EndlessWaves20 h, 36 m ago

"Do you think these boots are seen as unisex?"Are you bothered about the …"Do you think these boots are seen as unisex?"Are you bothered about the opinion of people who want to classify stuff like that?

I see what you’re saying and agree but sometimes men’s versions have more width.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions