Groups
    EXPIRED

are these crest genuine? 40 strips for 22 quid

ebay.co.uk/itm…AIT

what do you think seem bit cheap!

14 Comments

Probably because they are from canada, seller seems legit and has loads of positive feedback so I would say they are genuine.

Bought some myself thanks

Are there likely to be custom charges?

Original Poster

JackRH1

Probably because they are from canada, seller seems legit and has loads … Probably because they are from canada, seller seems legit and has loads of positive feedback so I would say they are genuine.Bought some myself thanks

cheeekky;), i bought them aswell

Whats the difference between them and these?
    ebay.co.uk/itm…aaa

hocka

Whats the difference between them and … Whats the difference between them and these?http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-pouches-20-strips-Crest-Whitestrips-Supreme-Professional-Teeth-Whitening-/251202550442?pt=UK_HealthBeauty_DentalCare_RL&hash=item3a7cd6baaa

That's 10/20, not 20/40
    Edited by: "joshp" 29th Jul 2014

joshp

That's 10/20, not 20/40

I meant the strength! ;-)

Id love to have whiter teeth but Im so weary of trying these. I do have sensitivity at times and notice alot of the reviews say these can make them very sore and sensitive.

hocka

Id love to have whiter teeth but Im so weary of trying these. I do have … Id love to have whiter teeth but Im so weary of trying these. I do have sensitivity at times and notice alot of the reviews say these can make them very sore and sensitive.

I've used them. They definitely made a difference.

The downside is that my teeth were extra sensitive then, and they are not normally! Worth the little pain for a few days for nicer teeth IMO X)
    Edited by: "joshp" 30th Jul 2014

joshp

I've used them. They definitely made a difference. The downside is that … I've used them. They definitely made a difference. The downside is that my teeth were extra sensitive then, and they are not normally! Worth the little pain for a few days for nicer teeth IMO X)

Did the sensitivity wear off?

hocka

Did the sensitivity wear off?

Once I stopped using them yes. It did however gradually get worse while using them.

Maybe you should try them a few times, if you don't get on with them then its not much lost.

joshp

Once I stopped using them yes. It did however gradually get worse while … Once I stopped using them yes. It did however gradually get worse while using them.Maybe you should try them a few times, if you don't get on with them then its not much lost.

It something I really want to try but Im worried incase it damages my teeth.

Crest Whitestrips Supreme Professional is the highest strength (at least they were last time I bought them, nearly a year ago). I tend to use them a few days at a time, as a freshener, so I don't do the full course. Definitely recommend them. Probably best to do it when you have some alone-time, though, as I tend to "drool" with it in my mouth (not a pretty sight).

crestwhitestripsreview.com/5-t…ts/

Would I need to use many of these before I notice a big difference?

hocka

Would I need to use many of these before I notice a big difference?

I suppose it's a case of how badly stained your teeth are in the first place, but my boyf has/had quite bad nicotine stains and he definitely noticed an improvement with the first 30 minute session of Supreme Professional Strips. A few days should see a good change.

I get sensitive gums using it myself and only do it for a day or two as a top-up (I have a Philips HealthyWhite Sonic toothbrush and that does a good job at keeping stains away: I don't smoke but I'm a caffeine addict (_;)).

I have used the Crest Express 3D White ones (bought as I thought they'd be similar, they were used for a shorter session each time, can't remember the variety) but they were nowhere near as good.

Yahoo! Answers has two 3D Whitestrips varieties as:
    Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Effects
    14% Hydrogen Peroxide
    Prices : $38.69 / 42 Pouches

Crest 3d White 2-Hr Express Whitestrips
    17% Hydroxide Peroxide
    Costs : $32.30 / 4 Count

So I'm a bit confused myself! These ones supposedly have a slightly higher % content than the Supreme Professional Whitestrips (though higher peroxide % means more sensitivity). Perhaps all the 3D versions are to be used for a shorter length of time (?).
    Edited by: "louiselouise" 30th Jul 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions