Are these male/female/unisex badminton shoes

13 replies
13 Comments

Look like men's to me! Could be wrong though!

They look like mens to me

Yonex makes LX series of badminton shoes for ladies. Male equivalents are available with the MX prefix.

Original Poster

They look like mens but i think that the LX at the nd means ladies

Original Poster

thanks venom
rep added

well i would say unisex

sizes 4.5- 11. Sounds unisex to me

edit: Wrote this whilst the more informed replies were written

Think they are meant for lasses, but look manly!

Says nothing about sex on the site, see ]link

but on ]another:

The Yonex SHB 90 LX Ladies Badminton Shoes have the Power Cushion Dual Construction' incorporated in to the heel providing up to 15% more stability on landing and the ideal degree of repulsion. The Yonex SHB 90 Mens Badminton Shoes feature an anti twist system around the heel that adds rigidity and maintains the function and shape of the heel to prevent injury to the ankle. The '3D Graphite Sheet' sole plate provides high stability and cushions the impact of touchdown after a jump. Incorporates 'Tough Guard II' an advanced special coating that's 3 times stronger than ordinary synthetic leather and is super resistant to scuff damage. The glite midsole is 30% lighter and stronger than traditional EVA, and offers increased cushioning. Available in colour as shown. Sizes Available: 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5.

Original Poster

yeah but none of the shoes on the site say what gender they are for, even the quite obvious ones. directsportseshop.co.uk/ses…1lx

Strictly speaking, you could chop and change between the MX and LX series. They are supposed to be designed for men and women respectively but I know ladies who use MX shoes if they have wider feet and they fit ok. LX shoes tend to have a narrower fit.

they must be for butch women then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244875
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769258
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35149
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322830

See more discussions