Groups
    EXPIRED

are these prices to good??

Banned
    i have found this site....icelolly.com they have really good holiday deals. are they to good to be true or are these legit?? thanks

4 Comments

Yes the site is fine to use been around along time. But they are just booking agents like teletext holidays ect. They are all 'prices form' so until you look at the full details you wont see the full price. Hopefully with the credit crunch and the lower price of fuel there should soon be some bargains to be had. IMO I would hold off a little to book if you can as I expect prices to drop further.

Original Poster Banned

oooo ok, thanks for that mate, al look further into the prices and see what i can grab! thanks again

I have used these before and the prices look great!! UNTIL they add on fuel surcharge, supplements, tax, more tax, meals, transfers, baggage, sick bags, emergency instructions etc etc!!!
    Teletext hols for me every time as some ads say the price you see is the price you pay and its easier to see what you are paying instead of spending ages searching then adding everything on!!
    Good luck, wish I was going anywhere!!!:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

lol yea i have been looking further into them and they still end up being good deals, however reading up on some of the hotels they dont get good reviews by people who have been. just want to go somewhere hot! tunisia nice??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?47
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup22
      3. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations etc!711
      4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32

See more discussions