Expired

Are these Skechers fake.Any advice appreciated

Found 17th Mar 2013
My mum has just got plantar fasciitis (heel condition)and i read these trainers might help.

They are called skecher shape ups energy blast.

Was considering buying them on Amazon at £87
when i noticed they are £27 here

ebay.co.uk/itm…075

half way down the page I noticed it says

"Take advantage of the current buying opportunity and get your copies!"

So they are fake i guess,right?

Are they openly selling fakes?Just wanted to double check in case I am missing something.

Cheers.
Community Updates
AskSkechers
11 Comments
Banned
Feedback in last month, all the negatives anyway, all for these shoes, one stating not genuine,so make of it what you will.....

feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/…_30
Banned
As an option try to look for New Balance WW1442 not easy to get but I got some from USA for about £35 posted from ebay and they are very very similar. Might help you save £50.

Some on Amazon but only size UK 9 at £8.99 not many ladies that size....
Original Poster
konimitsu

As an option try to look for New Balance WW1442 not easy to get but I got … As an option try to look for New Balance WW1442 not easy to get but I got some from USA for about £35 posted from ebay and they are very very similar. Might help you save £50.Some on Amazon but only size UK 9 at £8.99 not many ladies that size....

hi kon,have you got this heel condition then?Is that why you bought them?

mums a size 7
Edited by: "Goatmilk" 17th Mar 2013
Banned
No I bought them for someone else and no they don't have this problem but they searched for trainers and researched the skechers and NB ones and I ordered them and saved £50 they are delighted with them.

If no urgency I would keep an eye on Amazon for different sizes coming to stock or keep checking ebay. I think they are very similar from what I am told.
Original Poster
Ah i see, thanks for that.Its pretty urgent so I think i will go ahead and purchase the skechers off Amazon. cheers kon and dh for your help.
Banned
There is an email you can sign up for with 20% off 1 purchase on Amazon can't find the link but it is on HUKD somewhere.

£87 seems a lot depending on which ones they are, a few retailers have shape ups at £60 ish ..... do you have a link to Amazon ones you are looking at?
Original Poster
konimitsu

There is an email you can sign up for with 20% off 1 purchase on Amazon … There is an email you can sign up for with 20% off 1 purchase on Amazon can't find the link but it is on HUKD somewhere.£87 seems a lot depending on which ones they are, a few retailers have shape ups at £60 ish ..... do you have a link to Amazon ones you are looking at?

This is the ones im after in grey colour
Edited by: "Goatmilk" 17th Mar 2013
Banned
Had a look and almost everywhere except Amazon are OOS even Amazon only have white in a 7....

This link is to the 20% off, just sign up to emails for clothing and save 20% off next purchase will save you £17 off them. http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=1597067031

Good luck.
Original Poster
konimitsu

Had a look and almost everywhere except Amazon are OOS even Amazon only … Had a look and almost everywhere except Amazon are OOS even Amazon only have white in a 7....This link is to the 20% off, just sign up to emails for clothing and save 20% off next purchase will save you £17 off them. http://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=1597067031Good luck.

Thanks kon, will try that .

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants