Groups
    EXPIRED

Are these the best 3 Wii deals around at the mo + which 1??????

1st one is from Argos - Free mega accessory pack and EA Best Sellers 3 game pack when you buy Wii Console with Wii Sports Game and Wii Sports Resort. Costing £179.99

OR

Amazon's deal - Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with Wii Sports Resort and Motion Plus Controller PLUS a FREE game ... including Fifa 10. Costing £164.99.

Need to get a wii but don't know which deal to go for out there.
    Want a black one but the argos deal sounds pretty good for the money?

What do you reckon?
    Any better deals out there?

Need to make my mind up as argos deal runs out today.

Rep for your help

16 Comments

Original Poster

OR this deal at toys r us????
    7 game ultimate pack for £199
    Wii Console
    1 x Remote Controller
    1 x Nunchuck
    Wii Sports
    Wii Sports Resort with MotionPlus
    Wii TV Show King Party
    Wii Fun Park Party
    Wii Boogie Superstar with microphone
    Wii Sim Animals
    Wii Geometry Wars

]http//ww…19)

depends on what you want the wii for. there are offers with the wii fit as well, work out what games you want and if the "deals" include them or are just a load of tosh as its not a saving if you stuck with games u dont want. for most things you will need at least an extra remote unless u mainly playing solo
    corinne

Original Poster

Well it's hard as i have 2 boys (10 + 17) so fifa 10 would be good for them but my gf has 3 kids, 7, 12 + 13 so other games would be good for them.
    I'm not really gonna get time to play anything serious as i work too much but will prob play some games with them on a sat night.
    Would like wii fit but dont wanna pay more than £200 in total on the console.
    I live on my own so kids will only get to play it at w/e's

the argos one does seem a good deal, dont forget with 5 kids you going to need at least one more remote (comes with wii play but the games on that arent up to much) and you can always get the fifa game seperatly as the extras u get are worth more than the £30 game
    i just got the wii fit (fake) from tesco with the fit plus game for £60 as no cheaper deals for authentic one but looks ok will have to try it out which might be worth looking at to save some money cause the skateboarding games look good
    corinne

Original Poster

Thanks, Rep'd

The only thing that bothers me is the games dont look that good?
    I dont believe they are EA best sellers lol.
    Has anyone got/played these games?
    Celebrity Sports Showdown.
    Boogie Superstar.
    Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

It depends also if you want Sports Resort/motion plus or not - without, you can get a deal at £129.99 (+£3.49 postage) including Legend of Zelda and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
    gabusa.co.uk/BUY…htm
    plus you can get Wii Sports Resort (around £30 including Motionplus), so around £162 including 3 games and the latest Motionplus.
    Other deals on wii.uk.net/bla…wii (I am not connected to any of the above)
    Anon

magough;7435090

Thanks, Rep'd :)The only thing that bothers me is the games dont look … Thanks, Rep'd :)The only thing that bothers me is the games dont look that good?I dont believe they are EA best sellers lol.Has anyone got/played these games?Celebrity Sports Showdown.Boogie Superstar.Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

they dont seem to be the most expensive of games perhaps the best sellers of that price range as you can get the boogie one with mic for £15 max, u might be better getting the one with the fewer games and buy on here or look for offers as plenty of deals for just games

there is a good post about remotes as well if you dont mind compatibles
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-12

corinne

have a look through deal one posted forabout £177 with wii fit board. Not so many games though but can then pick the ones you want. Might of been Asda....????

I'd go for a black one though if i were getting a new one.

Check the supermarkets near you a lot of store specific deals going on especially if you don't mind a white one. My advice don't buy a package with games your not sure you would buy normally. I have picked up a load of new wii games under a fiver since Christmas. I personally would wait a couple of weeks prices will drop soon.

Anon;7438045

It depends also if you want Sports Resort/motion plus or not - without, … It depends also if you want Sports Resort/motion plus or not - without, you can get a deal at £129.99 (+£3.49 postage) including Legend of Zelda and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Gameshttp://www.gabusa.co.uk/BUY_NINTENDO_WII_BUNDLE2.htmplus you can get Wii Sports Resort (around £30 including Motionplus), so around £162 including 3 games and the latest Motionplus.Other deals on http://wii.uk.net/black-wii (I am not connected to any of the above)Anon

Doesn't seem very reliable that gabusa, wouldn't risk my money.

Anon;7438045

It depends also if you want Sports Resort/motion plus or not - without, … It depends also if you want Sports Resort/motion plus or not - without, you can get a deal at £129.99 (+£3.49 postage) including Legend of Zelda and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Gameshttp://www.gabusa.co.uk/BUY_NINTENDO_WII_BUNDLE2.htmplus you can get Wii Sports Resort (around £30 including Motionplus), so around £162 including 3 games and the latest Motionplus.Other deals on http://wii.uk.net/black-wii (I am not connected to any of the above)Anon

walio;7442138

Doesn't seem very reliable that gabusa, wouldn't risk my money.

Dodgy indeed

Domain name:
    gabusa.co.uk

Registrant:
    Adam horner

Registrant type:
    UK Individual

Registrant's address:
    7 marne close
    catterick
    north yorkshire
    north yorkshire
    DL9 3EQ
    United Kingdom

Registrar:
    Dollamore Ltd t/a StreamlineNet [Tag = STREAMLINENET]
    URL: streamline.net

Relevant dates:
    Registered on: 23-Oct-2009
    Renewal date: 23-Oct-2011

Registration status:
    Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
    ns1.streamlinedns.co.uk 213.171.208.13
    ns2.streamlinedns.co.uk 213.171.212.13

Disclaimer
    WHOIS lookup made at 07:54:15 06-Jan-2010

Original Poster

superskilly;7439199

have a look through deal one posted forabout £177 with wii fit board. Not … have a look through deal one posted forabout £177 with wii fit board. Not so many games though but can then pick the ones you want. Might of been Asda....???? I'd go for a black one though if i were getting a new one.

Anybody find this deal anywhere please?
    Cant find it??

magough;7442895

Anybody find this deal anywhere please?Cant find it??

hotukdeals.com/ite…anc ;-)

not in all stores though :?

Original Poster

Thanks choc, rep'd.

Tough one but i think i might go with the tesco deal
    ]http//di…spx
    This bundle consists of:
    Nintendo Wii Black Limited Edition Console
    Wii Sports
    Wii Sports Resort with Wii MotionPlus
    Cars Race O Rama
    Monopoly Here & Now
    Wii Sports Resort.

It's £179 but if i use my m8's discount i can get it all for £161.10 which i think is pretty good.
    Dont know what the 2 games are like but the kids can play the cars game and i quite fancy giving monopoly a go lol.
    Anyone played the games?

Although i am tempted by the wii fit deal :whistling:
    Just the fact that you dont get the other games with it like sports etc is putting me off.

Thanks everybody, Rep'd you all

I went with the amazon deal as i had free vouchers so got it for under £100, looking for a wii fit plus and balance board now but with the snow no chance of looking in ASDA lol

Original Poster

Excellent

I went with the tescos deal in the end and used my m8's discount too so pretty happy with that.
    Cant wait for it to arrive and start playing.
    Also ordered an extra controller and nunchuck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767515
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553818
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards45
      4. Feels weird!917

See more discussions