Are these vitamin tablets legit and good or any other recommendation?

Posted 1st Aug
Anyone had these, do they work?

ebay.co.uk/itm…967

If not, what do you recommend, looking for multi-vitamin tablets?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Just look like a standard multivit to me, they all do the same job. Is your diet lacking in vitamins? Personally I’d just increase my vitamin intake through foods but they won’t do you any harm.
I didn’t think any vitamin tablets were science backed?
I buy multivitamins with iron from lidl for about £1.50.they also do childrens chewable ones
I get the Tesco A-Z Multivitamins & Minerals 90S pack.
I think its out of stock online, 3 for 2 instore.

tesco.com/gro…527
As a rule of thumb you won't need these multivitamins unless you have a poor diet or a medical condition that interferes with absorption. Advertising convinces people that they need them. If taking them keeps you happy then chose the cheapest decent ones and take as directed. The Lidl suggestion above is sound.
Xippi01/08/2020 09:05

As a rule of thumb you won't need these multivitamins unless you have a …As a rule of thumb you won't need these multivitamins unless you have a poor diet or a medical condition that interferes with absorption. Advertising convinces people that they need them. If taking them keeps you happy then chose the cheapest decent ones and take as directed. The Lidl suggestion above is sound.

I think my diet is suffient but for some reasons my knuckles crack when I kneel, was thinking it's probably because of vitamins deficiency.
Adam_Khan1Tc01/08/2020 10:42

I think my diet is suffient but for some reasons my knuckles crack when I …I think my diet is suffient but for some reasons my knuckles crack when I kneel, was thinking it's probably because of vitamins deficiency.

Popping or cracking of joints isn't actually a sign of vitamin deficiency.

Popping knees are not unusual. It happens when carbon dioxide builds up in the joint's synovial fluid (the liquid that surrounds and lubricates your joints) and is released as a gas bubble that bursts when the joint adjusts rapidly. It is the same process that causes knuckles to crack.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 1st Aug

I think my diet is suffient but for some reasons my knuckles crack when I …I think my diet is suffient but for some reasons my knuckles crack when I kneel, was thinking it's probably because of vitamins deficiency.

That's a new one. Why on earth should you think that - where did that come from?,,,,,,,,,, and why do your knuckles crack when you kneel?
Don't worry about it at all. Lemonhead has nailed it above.

If anything get yourself a fish oil.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants