Groups

are they all the same size?

my fella has asked me to get him some new earphones for his mp3, are they all the same size or am I best taking it with me?

10 Comments

They are usually a 2.5mm jack plug, but it would be best to take it with you.

Nice thread.

thesaint;3357384

They are usually a 2.5mm jack plug, but it would be best to take it with … They are usually a 2.5mm jack plug, but it would be best to take it with you.Nice thread.

Lol! Yeah, take it along, you can then listen to it on the way home!

thesaint;3357384

Nice thread.

yeah I lol'd at the thread title.

i suppose in this case size does matter :whistling::w00t:

Original Poster

:oops: I only realised once I'd submitted. you all have rude minds!!:p:-D

They're are different sizes and some may say that they all look the same and they all do the same job, however if I were you I'd keep it in hand and show them it just to be on the safe side. :w00t:

I'd definitely take it with you, my Sister got one version up from mine (although looked the same) but the headset point, totally different. Really annoying as she was going to give me hers as a spare!

thesaint;3357384

They are usually a 2.5mm jack plug, but it would be best to take it with … They are usually a 2.5mm jack plug, but it would be best to take it with you.Nice thread.

3.5mm is the norm, 2.5 are harder to find and usually on the foreign players so best to take it in case

kungfu;3357454

3.5mm is the norm, 2.5 are harder to find and usually on the foreign … 3.5mm is the norm, 2.5 are harder to find and usually on the foreign players so best to take it in case

Oops.

That's why I said take it with you, thought that would be normal to do anyway, thank god for forums.

Original Poster

thanks everyone, I'll take it with me. x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions