Found 28th Apr 2008
i resently done a trade with somone on this site it now says in the title next to there name banned so have they been banned from this site and if so do i need to worry

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
111 Comments

Yes, banned by the site. Who is it and we might have more info.?

If they got banned they probably got banned for something unrelated so no need to worry about it.

Original Poster

do i pm the details or post it on the site

redboro;1985473

do i pm the details or post it on the site

just put either the link to the thread, or give the name.

jocksteeluk;1985470

If they got banned they probably got banned for something unrelated so no … If they got banned they probably got banned for something unrelated so no need to worry about it.

If they are banned, then they aren't coming back, so it would be something to worry about depending on the status of the trade.

I was going to check for you, but I cannot see which thread you mean ?

Original Poster

emmajk42;1985538

I was going to check for you, but I cannot see which thread you mean ?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ly/

Banned

redboro;1985557

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/175922/wanted-apple-iphone-8gb-urgently/

you arent even on that thread, dealt by pm did you?

sassie;1985575

Ommm
Did you send the phone first too?:roll:

sassie;1985575

Uh oh, looks like a shot to the foot...

Banned

they have been banned from here for being a trader i would say

Did you trade by PM?

Oooooppppsss!!! :oops:

Did you send him an iPhone?

emmajk42;1985606

Did you trade by PM?

OP, you don't have to answer that without a lawyer present. ;-) I'd plead the 5th...

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Suprised why no one asked what he wanted it for after openly admitting he got one from CPW the month before.

Original Poster

Naeem786;1985612

Oooooppppsss!!! :oops:Did you send him an iPhone?

yes it was by pm as thats what he asked and it was a iphone

Banned

redboro;1985638

oooops a daisy

Technically, i should be sending you a warning... but this guy has been perma banned.

Did you get personal details as per forum guidelines? I'm guessing no, as you haven't really followed the rules either.

redboro;1985638

Man I hope you get it sorted!!!

Rules are their for our protection as keep all dealings within Threads and then payment/shipping details via PM!!

Sure Mods can foward details to you?

Original Poster

i understand i probably done wrong ill learn the hard way

ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINT

BUT I NEVER DO

Banned

please tell me he has paid you? and you never sent phone without payment

did you get your money?

Original Poster

sassie;1985657

please tell me he has paid you? and you never sent phone without payment

Ye i got paid via paypal sorry to emma if i done it wrong ive learnt my lesson

redboro;1985671

Ye i got paid via paypal sorry to emma if i done it wrong ive learnt my … Ye i got paid via paypal sorry to emma if i done it wrong ive learnt my lesson

So you got the money? He got the phone?

Banned

redboro;1985671

Ye i got paid via paypal sorry to emma if i done it wrong ive learnt my … Ye i got paid via paypal sorry to emma if i done it wrong ive learnt my lesson

have you sent the phone too?

Original Poster

ye i sent the phone recorded delivery via royal mail but you just worry if he says it dosnt arrived and claim the money back

Banned

redboro;1985697

ye i sent the phone recorded delivery via royal mail but you just worry … ye i sent the phone recorded delivery via royal mail but you just worry if he says it dosnt arrived and claim the money back

well i hope you took out the extra insurance as recorded only covers £36 if it should get lost by royal mail

Original Poster

sassie;1985711

well i hope you took out the extra insurance as recorded only covers £36 … well i hope you took out the extra insurance as recorded only covers £36 if it should get lost by royal mail

ye up to £500

So you've been paid no problems and he got the phone. Whats the problem here? Other than the breaking of HUKD selling/trading rules which, might I add you would have got away with had you not started this thread. Lol.

If you sent it recorded delivery don't worry as you can track it so theres no chance he can claim he didnt receive it. When did you send it?.

Original Poster

just like to say thanks for peoples help and advice

Check online with the tracking number to see if it has been delivered and email them to ask. their email address will be on the paypal payment.

Banned

well have a look on rm to see if it got there, and dont through anything proof away till enough time has passed, may i take this opportunity to suggest you hve a read of the rules, im not saying your buyer was a scammer but most people get scammed because they dont follow the guidelines set out, there is a link to the rues and the guidelines at the top of every for sale thread

redboro;1985728

ye up to £500

Did you send it by Recorded delivery(Orange slip), or Special Delivery(Blue slip)?

Did he have a verified address?

thesaint;1985784

Did you send it by Recorded delivery(Orange slip), or Special … Did you send it by Recorded delivery(Orange slip), or Special Delivery(Blue slip)?

Can you get £500 on recorded?

Original Poster

thesaint;1985784

Did you send it by Recorded delivery(Orange slip), or Special … Did you send it by Recorded delivery(Orange slip), or Special Delivery(Blue slip)?

i posted this morning using a blue slip to arrive by 9 am tommorow the tracking number says its at there main depot gatwick

Btw, can somebody make a claim through paypal if it isn't linked to ebay? I didn't think so. Surely he can't say "I bought a phone on HUKD, thread # --- and it hasn't been received." ??!

redboro;1985810

i posted this morning using a blue slip to arrive by 9 am tommorow the … i posted this morning using a blue slip to arrive by 9 am tommorow the tracking number says its at there main depot gatwick

Special Delivey. No probs.

Banned

redboro;1985810

i posted this morning using a blue slip to arrive by 9 am tommorow the … i posted this morning using a blue slip to arrive by 9 am tommorow the tracking number says its at there main depot gatwick

you sent is by special delivery not recorded

Banned

Liddle ol' me;1985826

Btw, can somebody make a claim through paypal if it isn't linked to ebay? … Btw, can somebody make a claim through paypal if it isn't linked to ebay? I didn't think so. Surely he can't say "I bought a phone on HUKD, thread # --- and it hasn't been received." ??!

yes they can

Original Poster

i understand i done wrong in the first place by using a pm i just wanted to know i havnt done anything serious as he was banned it worried me a little that i got involved into somthing.but thanks again for the info

sassie;1985841

yes they can

Really?! Are you sure about this?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge35
    2. GoPro Hero 5 Black11
    3. CEX grading67
    4. Lost my CEX membership Card?33

See more discussions