are they likely too have any deals on apple on black friday

11 replies
Found 14th Nov 2016
Looking for ipad pro 729 anyone know i shoukd hang on till black friday too purchase

11 Comments

Unlikely, only time Apple really gets discounted is when a retailer is getting rid of old stock.

Yes they do do deals but they also price match.

Bought my iPad Air 2 Black Friday 2 years ago. John Lewis reduced the price as part of their day of deals but didn't have any space grey 64gb in stock so I went into Apple and they matched it.

I'd hang on if I were you.

Original Poster

Every store argos tesco are all 729 at the monent just wondering if any of these stores would go down even if its 10% i wouldnt mind

Dont Apple still do their own discount day still??

Original Poster

When is that plz

Apple stores themselves don't participate in Black Friday at all. (Partner works in a store) but as others have said, other retailers sometimes discount their apple stock for Black Friday.

Original Poster

Nat_urally

Apple stores themselves don't participate in Black Friday at all. … Apple stores themselves don't participate in Black Friday at all. (Partner works in a store) but as others have said, other retailers sometimes discount their apple stock for Black Friday.

Can you ask you partner how much student discount you get off a ipad pro £729 plz

to all those that voted for brexit... Thanks A lot!. Apple not only increased prices due to **** poor currency exchange but also decreased student discount

ShopQueenB

Can you ask you partner how much student discount you get off a ipad pro … Can you ask you partner how much student discount you get off a ipad pro £729 plz

it is 10% now (down from 15%)

ShopQueenB

Can you ask you partner how much student discount you get off a ipad pro … Can you ask you partner how much student discount you get off a ipad pro £729 plz

Apparently there's different discount for each product line. You can see the price (if you have a unidays account) here apple.com/uk-…ect?aosid=p231&cid=AOS-UK-Aff-PHG&pid=camref:1100lmNh&clickref=1011l35RYaVF off the top off his head he can't remember but he can find out at work tomorrow if you can't do it online

moneybag

Unlikely, only time Apple really gets discounted is when a retailer is … Unlikely, only time Apple really gets discounted is when a retailer is getting rid of old stock.

They are this yr as I have had an email saying they are participating in Black Friday .

Original Poster

How much off plz
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders22
    2. Building a PC Need Help!33
    3. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient22
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1820

See more discussions